Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tagged to hear different options!

Comment

Krivoman directional is built like a TANK and slings corn with authority....

Comment

This may work for you. Doesn't take up a lot of space. I have the 500lb version. It slings the heck out of the corn. almost too far for me. My first season using is. After the season I will move it back further because it really does throw corn.

Shop for a 300 lb. Stand and Fill Wildlife Feeder or any of our top-quality wildlife feeders available at Texas Hunter Products. Shop easily online today!

Comment

One and Done feeder out of LA. Works great.

Comment

Originally posted by bullelk View Post
            I got 2 krivoman I will sale you. I used 1 season. $75 ea. you pick them up in nw Houston. they need timers
            pm sent

Comment

I have used this one in a few different place over the past 4 years and it works well with corn and rechargeable 6 volts last a really long time in it. I have them run for 10-12 seconds which the battery still last a long time. Moultrie directional feeder I think its for fish feeders but works well.

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
                pm sent
                Don’t be pot licking my post.

Comment

Texas Hunter Products

I have a few Texas Hunter Products corn and fish feeders and I never have a problem. Not cheap but great quality.

Comment

go with the ones from krivoman. I think the 2 I have are 8 or 9 years old and are still running strong.

Comment

Wil, those Krivo feeders are what I use too... Sucker will throw corn 30 yards or more, depending on how high you hang your feeder. I built mine up from 55 gal. drums, but the mechanism would fit on the bottom of a 35 gallon drum easily... could probably bolt it to a 5 gallon bucket if you needed to. It's a flat bolt up pattern. Send Mitch a PM or email and he can send you a sketch of the hole pattern... That's what I did... Use 'em for corn as well as pelletized fish food in my tanks... I run mine with "The Timer"... they come with a 12 volt motor and have a small compartment with a door to house the battery and timer...

Comment

I only use directionals and good ones! However, it sounds like you need a foreverlast 100 pound tree hugger. It looks like a tailgate feeder. You just strap it to a tree. I used it at two different places until someone stole mine. It worked great at both. Good Luck! I use Krivoman and Platinums they are both the bees knees!

Comment

Originally posted by rvanicek View Post
                          Boss buck makes a really nice directional thrower. We use one and it has not given us any problems yet. Most of the brands you will find online, have a plastic spin plate and plastic housing. The Boss Buck is all metal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          This is what I have used for the last 3 years and I love it. I would recommend it.

Comment

Krivoman

Comment

Been running an old school Krivoman for starting three seasons now. Love the concept..
                              Last edited by Smart; 11-02-2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Krivoman for me

Comment

Working...
                                X