Honor: Lost TBH Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honor: Lost TBH Members

The post about TBH history got me thinking about TBH Members we have lost. Please honor those Eternal Members by posting their name and date of passing.

Please include any stories or memories you would like to share.

Cody Looper of Sanger, TX

I don't remember his username but he was killed in a wreck on his way to hunt Hagerman in December of 2006.

Comment

Their was only one.....

Tuthdoc

Mailman, my prayers are with you and your family during the holiday season.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        Their was only one.....

Tuthdoc
        X2 Wish I had met him in person.

Comment

"KAP" -- TD -- what kind of pop-up is that?

"lol" "laffs" - TXRattler - take some time to go back and read his stories -- simply amazing!

"Live life today" -- Blaine - who always made me smile -- still today.....
          Last edited by Atfulldraw; 12-17-2010, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
            "KAP" -- TD

"lol" - TXRattler

Live life today -- Blaine - who always made me smile -- still today.....

And of course Blaine. I was on my way here to post this. My heart still aches for you and your family Devin. God bless y'all.

Mary actually started a thread in remembrance of TxRattler. Boy did he have some good stories.

Comment

Although I never met TxRattler, I still felt like I did after reading his stories his passing was tough. I still think about his boy everytime I go through Montreal.

Comment

I did not want to start the thread with all these guys and some others but NO KIDDING!

Comment

time to celebrate them!!!

I pray for all the folks that were directly effected by the loss of any of the tbh family. Been here long enough to be sad with you . . . .

Comment

here's my post from last year

Is there any way we can send a TBH Christmas card to these peoples' families ??

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    As we spend quality time w/ family and friends on Jesus' birthday , I just wanted to ask my TBH brethren to be thankful for today, and pray for those who lost loved ones over the last year

Many of us still have our closest relatives

sadly several TBH'ers lost their husbands, wives, aunts/uncles, best friends, grandparents, children, hunting buddies, etc....

Please take a minute a pray for the families of :

Koons (Corey Kovar) & Ruffrider (Troy Gatlin) ..... way to young to die from cancer

Mark Sargent - tragic car accident this same time last year

Tuthdoc - words cannot express what John meant to everyone at TBH

Dr Death lost his uncle to cancer

Bug also lost his dad (best friend) to cancer

Their are countless other TBH'ers who experienced this same type of grief , as I couldn't remember everyone

all these people were true warriors and fought the good fight

Life can change in the blink of an eye ...... one day you're blessed with good health, and the next day you could be called to Heaven

Lord please be with our TBH friends during the Holiday season. Although it's completely normal to be sad , let's lift them up in Spirit to be happy and remember the great times their loved ones spent on Earth , Amen

add BOB to the list as he lost his dad this time last year
                    Last edited by Cajun Blake; 12-17-2010, 04:52 PM.

Comment

I met Alan (TxRattler) at Archery Country at a TBH happy hour and God sure took home a good man early. RIP

Koons (Corey Kovar) passed away to be with the Lord in 2009 after discovering he had cancer getting his gall bladder removed. I spoke with him a bunch by phone and he was one great, and brave young man. His brother found my cell phone number his Cory's phone and text'd everybody including me to let us know he was close to death.

Comment

Sometimes I still dont understand why people have to die. Prayers sent

Comment

I cant remember the guys name, but his avatar is still in my head... he lost his wife (and maybe a shild?) in floods last year in north texas. That one really stuck with me, his candid stories and raw feelings/emotion were very impactful!

Prayers for those gone and those left to face each day here!

Comment

Originally posted by helibow View Post
                            I cant remember the guys name, but his avatar is still in my head... he lost his wife (and maybe a shild?) in floods last year in north texas. That one really stuck with me, his candid stories and raw feelings/emotion were very impactful!

Prayers for those gone and those left to face each day here!

yep, prayers up for Bish ... lost his wife during a flood

We LOVE YOU Bish !!

Comment

3 years ago yestersay we buried my papa. Many of you helped me through this and many may remember the memorial thread i did in his honor highlighting his life.

Its hard enough to lose someone at all but unexplainable right before christmas.

Not a day goes by we dont think about him and to say Dec 16th is a sad day for my family is and understatement.

Thank you to everyone who said kind words and sent prayers during that time of need.

May god bless each and everyone of you but most important for him to give strength to all the ones who will be spending christmas without a loved one or friend.

Merry Christmas

Comment

Working...
                              X