Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you shoot antlerless deer in Navarro co.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you shoot antlerless deer in Navarro co.?

During archery season? Heard a guy on the radio yesterday say you can only shoot does during the 4 doe days in November now and that rule just changed this year... I thought for sure he was mistaken but looking at the outdoor annual now I'm not so sure. Looked at TPWD online also at the county listing and its clear as mud too.

You can shoot at least 2 does during archery season in any county in Texas with an open season for whitetails. It's been that way a long time, at least going back to the 90's.

Comment

Antlerless Deer November 22-25, antlerless deer by MLDP tag or hunting license tag. At all other times, antlerless by MLDP tag only.

Q3: Do I need an antlerless deer permit to take an antlerless deer during the Archery Only Season?
      A3: A permit is not required to take antlerless deer during an Archery Only Season, except on MLD properties. If MLD Permits have been issued to the property, they must be used. Contact the landowner to see if the property is participating in the Managed Lands Deer Program (MLDP).

Comment

Yes. You can shoot does during archery season and you do not have to be on an MLd property.

Comment

You can shoot anterless any time during bow season, anytime during youth only season, and any time during muzzleloader season. During general season you can only harvest them Nov 22-25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You can shoot them anytime as long as you don't get caught.

Comment

Yes you can. It confused us so we called the game warden and he confirmed.

Comment

Whoever did the outdoor annual this year and that stupid county graph needs to be fired, it makes it look like you can only shoot does during those 4 days in November.

Comment

Page 81 towards the bottom

Comment

Working...
                  X