Just filed for a Suppressor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just filed for a Suppressor!

Went through silencer shop, got a deadair sandman ti, and a deadair ghost m! Lets see how long it takes!!!! I'm pumped!

Did you file as an individual or trust? Individuals have been around a month shorter lately. Last one i get in for a customer was 7 months. It varies alot though.
    You can look at nfatracker.com and see what other folks have been getting.
    Last edited by roughneck266; 09-09-2018, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
      Did you file as an individual or trust? Individuals have been around a month shorter lately. Last one i get in for a customer was 7 months. It varies alot though.
      Both were filed as a single shot trust as an individual!
      Last edited by justindiehl7; 09-09-2018, 06:40 PM.

Comment

I haven't ever filed a single person trust, so I am not sure, but I would GUESS it would be about like just filing as a strait up individual.
        At any rate you will be a happy fella with those cans. Dead Air makes some really top notch stuff.

Comment

And the wait begins. Just forget you bought them and one day you’ll get a call to come get them.

Comment

I just got mine back. I took 6 months and about one week to get it back. Went faster than I thought.

Comment

WHooHoo Going to have to get your Uncle Frankie to go hunt with it so that I can get a report back. Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Youngblood View Post
                WHooHoo Going to have to get your Uncle Frankie to go hunt with it so that I can get a report back. Best of luck!

I bet he orders one lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't ever filed a single person trust, so I am not sure, but I would GUESS it would be about like just filing as a strait up individual.
                  At any rate you will be a happy fella with those cans. Dead Air makes some really top notch stuff.

A lot of good reviews and they were running a deal so I figured why not! If I don’t like em I’ll just have to order more lmao!

Comment

I have been saying a lot of 6-month Returns on my clients gun trusts

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I got mine back last month and it took 6 months as well. You will be very happy with the Deadair can's. They are top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                        I got mine back last month and it took 6 months as well. You will be very happy with the Deadair can's. They are top notch.

That’s good to hear! Now I’ve gotta build a 300 blackout for my second can!!

Comment

I'm nine months in, nothing yet.

Comment

a step in the right direction! Both trust have been generated! Submitted Sunday at 6pm and done at 11 am Tuesday!

Comment

at 9 months too on one of mine! at minimum you are looking at 7 months from now, about a month for them to log in and cash check then another 6+ month for them to get it processed. I'm concerned all these promos may have increased volume and they will slow down even more. You are going to love the sandman ti.

Comment

Working...
                              X