Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why we can’t have nice things at our lease!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why we can’t have nice things at our lease!

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

This is the only feeder we have put on the lease that has survived more than a year. Don’t even ask about pop up blinds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CD6751E1-502A-4010-9A31-27DD64B84023.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	25152139

You have to distract them with the picnic basket

Comment

I’ll come attempt to help with your problem. Heck I’ll even buy you a steak dinner for my troubles.

Comment

They are like giant raccoons

Comment

Where abouts is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

But Yogi what would the Rangers say.
            I've been a bad Bear Boo-Boo

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Overgrown coons

Comment

Originally posted by ElCid07 View Post
                Where abouts is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Pushmataha County OK.

Comment

12 gauge bean bags?

Comment

Solar charger hot wire on the legs?

I am liking my raccoons better!

Comment

Wow, I bet they are a problem

Comment

Yep and all these bear sighting threads always produce all the folks that say they'd like to have bears in Texas... There are getting to be some here now... won't be too much longer until they won't be so cool here either...

Comment

You need feeders like this. Caution cause the feeders are why they hang around.

Last year was the first time I wasn’t covered up in bears. Only seen 4, two different bears. Years prior it was nothing to see 4-10 A HUNT! Much more deer sittings last year. All I plant now is clover, worked like a charm.

When you mount the boat winch to the pole I suggest at 10’ high. If they can reach it they will break it.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Yep and all these bear sighting threads always produce all the folks that say they'd like to have bears in Texas... There are getting to be some here now... won't be too much longer until they won't be so cool here either...
                            And then there are others who shake their head at the thought of a bunch of “sportsman” who boil down the thought of the reintroduction of a native mammal to their own selfish concerns revolving usually around deer feeders. Yeah, it might cause you some pain and the need to reconfigure, but stop and think how cool it would be to see a bear in your deer woods? And before someone suggests personal safety concerns, I will suggest researching that concern and you will find you have far greater odds of being killed by a drunk driver on the way to your lease versus being attacked by a 200 lb Louisiana Honey Bear. And then there is that future possibility of getting to hunt them, right here in Texas....

Comment

Nah you're wrong. We won the spot of top predator. We shouldn't have to give it up to the bleeding hearts who want this to be California or Canada.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X