Spring Turkey Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Turkey Hunt

Looking for a good place to go on a spring turkey hunt!? Preferably somewhere that allows you to harvest more than 1 bird or purchase an additional Bird for a smaller fee!

I have lots of birds... PM me and we can work out details.

tending the fire,
    Bob G.

Comment

Might need to send you one too. They said no turkey this year on our place.

Comment

The charge for our hunts go toward a medical mission... We do self guide only, and our county is either Dec both sorting and fall. We also have a nice place to hang out, burn some meat and stay the night in the hunters cabin... Let me know if we can assist.

tending the fire,
        Bob G.

Comment

Clarify Please

Originally posted by Bob G View Post
          The charge for our hunts go toward a medical mission... We do self guide only, and our county is either Dec both sorting and fall. We also have a nice place to hang out, burn some meat and stay the night in the hunters cabin... Let me know if we can assist.

tending the fire,
          Bob G.
          Could you clarify the highlighted part sir? I'm not understanding. But interested in booking a hunt.

Comment

Ha, That was suppose to read...
            "either sex both spring and fall"
            lol good 'ol spell check and poor proof reading.
            Thanks for looking.

tending the fire,
            Bob G.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I am in no way associated with any of these hunts. They just look like a good deal for what your asking about. Best of luck.......

Offering weekend hunts during Spring Turkey Season, 2016 on 337 Acres in Menard County, Texas (Zip 76854). Continuous feeder operations provide corn and milo during turkey season. Arrive Friday afternoon, hunt Saturday and Sunday. Ranch will host 2 or 3 hunters per weekend.
                Shotgun only. Limit 1 gobbler/gun.
                On-site lodging or RV camping included.

North Zone Hunting Season April 2 - May 15, 2016

Cost Schedule

3 Hunter Group $400/gun
                2 Hunter Group $600/gun

Comment

Working...
                X