Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook

For those of my generation who do not, and cannot, comprehend the existence of Facebook: I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles. Therefore I walk down the street and tell passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I did last night, what I will do later and with whom. I give them pictures of my family, my dog and of me gardening, taking things apart in my garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch and doing things everybody does every day. I also listen to their conversations, give them “Thumbs Up” and tell them I “like” them And it works just like Facebook. I have four people following me…. 2 police officers, a psychiatrist and a private investigator.

Yep, it's obvious. Pretty sure that meme was on FB over 10k time last yr
    Stay where your at. After about 5yrs on FB, it's been almost 2 yrs since I quit cold Turkey.
    World is much better out here.

Comment

This is exactly like a Facebook post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
        this is exactly like a facebook post.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
        😂😂

Comment

ATC is not a good host for Facebook style posts

Comment

Simply my opinion. FB and all the social media is bending people to make decisions on what others think. Very few in society (minus TBH members) will stand on their own true opinions and views regardless if it aligns with the masses.

Comment

ive lived my entire life without it and never wanted it... im sorry i think if i add one more thing in my life right now i may not have time to even work anymore

Comment

Shut mine down a couple of weeks ago, have not missed it.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                    ATC is not a good host for Facebook style posts
                    Depends on who posts the thread.

I mean you can tell what some saw on the way to work, what they had for lunch and dinner (with before and after pics) and how often they woman gets mad at them

Comment

AMEN!!!

Fb is the devil!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I know the feeling. I am in need of surgery on my brain, but instead of going to the doctor I ask random people what I should do and how they would treat my condition. Wow, so many smart people out there without a medical degree and they know exactly what to do. Its almost like the people who helped me twenty years ago when I committed a crime that I didn't know I committed, and I asked them all what I should do because I couldn't afford a lawyer at the time. Man, some of the advice these scholars provided me and I followed it was right on point. Three squares and cot that I didn't have to pay for really helped, well except for the concussions I received, hence the brain injury I now have that I need yall's medical advice on....

Wait, wow, I just woke up and it was all a nightmare LOL......

Comment

Priceless.

Comment

Lol...this is about the same, on a smaller version. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If it wasn't for bragging about my kids and posting pics for family to see, I'd never be on FB.

Comment

Working...
                              X