cleaning out your sinuses....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cleaning out your sinuses....

Hey guys... anyone ever done any home brew sinus cleanouts? What do they call those things.. Neti pots? Or something similar? I am having sinus issues and want to give it a whirl but would like some advising on what works and what doesn't.

Thanks

According to Jesco White, 92 octane will clear em right out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Neti pot or whatever it is called, works. Wife uses it pretty regular to combat allergies. If I have been out mowing/shredding I will use it too. Yes, it works.

Comment

NeilMed. Black top with opaque bottle. It's like a fire hose for your nose.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
          Yup, I live by these things during the summer. Especially after shredding a pasture on the tractor with all the dust.

Comment

Yep. I had a couple sinus surgeries to permanently open up and clear out my sinuses. The rinses work wonders for allergies and congestion. Nettie pot or just the squirt bottle with the saline mix. It’s a weird feeling, I do it in the shower as it doesn’t make a mess in the sink.

Comment

Yep that’s the one I use, had to use it for after surgery care and stuck with it.

You’d be shocked by what’s up in there.

Best advice is gently squeeze, you’ll know when to stop.

Comment

Yes they work great!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

My only complaint is that several hours later, I’ll have water come pouring out of my nose.
                  Make sure you use distilled water. The chemicals in tap water have literally killed people.

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
                    Yep that’s the one I use, had to use it for after surgery care and stuck with it.

You’d be shocked by what’s up in there.

Best advice is gently squeeze, you’ll know when to stop.
                    x3, I use one fairly regularly when I'm having allergy issues

Comment

Originally posted by Wayno View Post
                      My only complaint is that several hours later, I’ll have water come pouring out of my nose.
                      Yep, if I do it at night, water will come out of my nose when I lay down

Comment

This ^^^^^. Once in the morning and sometimes the evening as well

Comment

I used this one. Really weird feeling the first couple times you use it but after that it does work wonders.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sinus.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	24530612

Comment

Carolina Reaper and a Scorpion Pepper should do the trick.

Comment

I'm a wuss & just use the squeeze bottle of Ocean Saline Spray...

Comment

Working...
                              X