Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victoria, Family Outdoor Expo Feb. 3 Free..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victoria, Family Outdoor Expo Feb. 3 Free..

Everyone's invited. We will be having our Family Outdoor Expo again in Victoria, TX on February 3rd 10am-5pm. Event is completely free and there is more outdoor activities than your family can probably even do in the day. From pony rides, archery, pellet guns, rock walls, fishing, fly fishing, disc golf to stations where kids learn about God's creation. Located on HWY 87 just north of town at Son Valley Ranch. There is free parking at West high school and shuttles that will take you to/from the ranch.

There's about a dozen TBH'ers that help run this thing and I'm sure will chime in on this thread. So bring your families out to make memories.

Aso, if you're available we need volunteers. It takes a lot of peoples efforts and time to make an event this size happen, especially for free. Contact me if your interested in serving a 3 hour shift.
    Greg Shelby
    361-212-0517

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will be inside Legacy Hall manning the knife sharpening booth. So if you need your knife tuned up from deer season stop by and we will put an edge back on it while your kiddos are shooting things at OleTomTalker's station.

Comment

Man I would love to help this year but I am sure we will have something with baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
          Man I would love to help this year but I am sure we will have something with baseball.

If ya don’t, hit me up!

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
            If ya don’t, hit me up!

You know I will! Yet to see a final schedule

Comment

Is this a completely free event? My wife won't allow me to spend any money

Comment

Originally posted by alien77721 View Post
                Is this a completely free event? My wife won't allow me to spend any money

Yep. Completely free with a money back guarantee if you don’t have fun!

Comment

We went 2 years ago and my boys loved it we didn’t make it last year due to martial arts tournament, sadly the boys will be having belt tests and are sad that we will miss it again this year unless they can finish early. It’s a great time for a great cause and great bunch of folks!!!!

Comment

Haven't been home in awhile might just go see what's doin in big Vic.

Comment

Great time Ill be running the archery some come by and say hi.
                      And like Greg said volunteers are always welcome and needed.
                      The only fee is for concessions.

Comment

It's a nice thing that ya'll do out there.

Comment

I'm going to wear a name tag that says TBH Handle "Junkers88".

Richard.

Comment

I'll be running the knife sharpening booth with my dad gvick come by and see us

Comment

If I'm off I'll see if I can't go lend a hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X