Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad all is well. Hug them kids tight.

Comment

Scary, but thank God he's safe.. Get him checked out.

Comment

Glad your kid is ok.

Thank you for posting this. I will be inspecting my lids and having a talk with my boy about staying away from the tanks.

Comment

All good at the doctor this morning.... just some antibiotic cream for the cuts and abrasions. If any signs of infection get him in immediately. Only concern is e-coli and hep A

Comment

When I was 3-4 my parents were cleaning out the grease trap outside of the kitchen in the yard and hauling all the junk to the back of our property. My brother, who is 3 years older, and I were throwing the football to each other and catching it as we jumped over the hole. Well after a few jumps I fell in and lucky held on the the side of the hole for a few minutes until my parents were able to get back to me to pull me out. Very scary for sure! Glad your boy is okay and got cleared at the doc!!

Comment

glad turned out OK, and lesson to be learned - for all with septic. KJ

Comment

I just called my metal guy... I'll have new covers tomorrow!! I'll post pics when I get them in place.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                  God that scared me just reading it.
                  Agreed, thanks to the Lord.

Comment

Wow glad everything turned out ok.

Comment

Got the new covers put on Sunday afternoon....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad he is ok. What a shi** thing to happen!!

Comment

Thank God he's ok.

Many years ago our neighbor let out a blood curling scream at 930 one night. She lived alone so we thought someone was trying to assault her. My husband ran over and discovered her large dog had fallen into the septic tank. He was able to fashion a loop and grab the poor pup and pull him to safety. Come to find out, some crew was working on the tank and left the lid off!

Comment

Could not imagine the fear going through your body at that time. Glad he is ok and will double check our lids for the future.

Comment

Glad to hear everything turned out good.

Comment

Working...
                              X