X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
    I thought this was a pretty good synopsis by Rush on this situation

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...stop-laughing/
    Rush?? Russia?? Coincidence?? This is obviously Russian state sponsored propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Literally thousands of charges should have been levied against killery and no charges filed and case dropped

Literally NO evidence of any wrong doing with Trump/Russia and it will be in the news for a minimum of 4 years.
      Literally NO evidence Russia had anything to do with this past election results and not even a real claim as to HOW they supposedly interfered with the election and yet the narrative will be perpetuated for 4 more years
      It's insane. Look at all of the HUGE scandals and laws broken we KNOW for a fact happened in the last admin and with Hillary herself. Everyone just ignored and continues to ignore it.

But they are willing to crucify Trump without even wanting evidence.

It's obvious who controls the narrative. Even more evidence of Hillary's pay to play scheme while she was SOS came to light today and as far as I know it isn't being covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        It's insane. Look at all of the HUGE scandals and laws broken we KNOW for a fact happened in the last admin and with Hillary herself. Everyone just ignored and continues to ignore it.

It's obvious who controls the narrative. Even more evidence of Hillary's pay to play scheme while she was SOS came to light today and as far as I know it isn't being covered.
        Quiet down there Ruskie!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Quiet down there Ruskie!
            Oh man that's messed up. Now the never Trumpers on here are going to come after me.

I have typed "Russian" into certain uhhhhhhh..... "search engines" before. That probably gives me more ties to Russia than Trump has. Dangit, I hope hanging isn't painful.

Comment

And how seemingly intelligent Democrats can't see, or won't admit such things is beyond me. How could you be a party to such idiocy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                And how seemingly intelligent Democrats can't see, or won't admit such things is beyond me. How could you be a party to such idiocy?
                Have you ever heard of Maxine Waters?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  The IRS under a Dem admin admits to targeting political opponents. "The Republicans are statist"

The DOJ sells guns to cartels in order to create a crisis which will help them further gun control. Americans and Mexican's are killed with these guns. "At least they are trying to do something about the gun problem. Why do you want guns? Why do you hate children?"

The FBI, in front of Congress and the entire world states that Hillary broke multiple federal laws. It's obvious to anyone with an IQ above 75 she did it for personal gain. FBI then says it doesn't recommend charges in front of Congress and the Entire world. "She's just a sweet old lady who doesn't know any better. Wouldn't it be nice to have her as President?"

Someone says "that Trump guy is working for the Russians! Someone told me they may have read it in a report that they caught a glimpse of through the folder it was being carried in while the person carrying it was jogging by!"

"Yeah! he colluded! Impeach him! Literally Hitler! herp derp herp derp!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post

I don’t see how her and intelligent fit together.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post

She is actually a pretty smart woman...

relative to Shejac and Corrine Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman View Post
                        and how seemingly intelligent democrats can't see, or won't admit such things is beyond me. How could you be a party to such idiocy?
                        [ATTACH]853807[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                          [ATTACH]853807[/ATTACH]
                          I would put money on it. If Trump came out and said "we need to ban assault weapons. It's for the children!" the left would be in an uproar about "The Constitution!" and "My Freedoms!".

He needs to do it just to troll them.

Comment

Got her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

President Trump stated in yesterday's interview with Lestor Holt "In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.' ".

Later Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in the daily press interview "“We want it to come to its conclusion with integrity,” Ms Sanders later added. “And we think that by removing Director Comey, we’ve taken steps to make that happen.”.

Anyone really think his firing was not about the Russia investigation?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1725.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	24494780

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1726.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	24494781Will someone please yank his tweeter account!
                                Last edited by Humper; 05-12-2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X