No announcement yet.

Big 8-Point Goes Down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the comments. I killed this buck near my home in southeast Ohio.

My wife and kids were definitely happy for me. My wife is always happy to have more meat in the freezer, and she also knows how much time I invested this summer/fall in scouting/hunting to take a good buck. The kids get excited when dad brings something home from the woods no matter whether it's a deer, hog, duck, turkey, whatever! My two oldest girls are shooting bows and want to be out bowhunting with me in a few years. I'm looking forward to that time.

Here are a few more pics of the buck that I pulled off my camera today.

Joshua

p.s. this is deer #4 for me this year - 2 in Ohio, 1 in North Dakota and 1 in West Virginia, so the freezer is getting very full. In fact, we're probably going to buy a 2nd chest freezer because I've still got another doe tag in Ohio and I may hunt an adjoining state before the season is over. My kids love venison and they'll get plenty of it this year!

Last edited by Joshua Flournoy; 10-23-2006, 11:20 AM. Reason: add text

Comment

awesome job right there!!

Comment

Congrats on a beautiful buck.

Comment

Now those are two awesome bucks and a great write up . Congrates.

Comment

Congrats again Josh! I'm very jealous right now! You've taken two great bucks already and I haven't even loosed an arrow at a buck yet! Can't wait to get there and hunt with you in a couple of weeks!

Comment

Great read Josh and congratulations on another exceptional whitetail! Thanks for bringing the story and pixels for us to follow along with.

Comment

Great buck Josh!

Comment

Great buck, and great ldp's. Congrats. I like the fact that you took the time to go back and take some quality pics the next day. The colors are great.

Comment

Congrats!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Joshua_Flournoy_002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	23815559

Beautiful animal!

Comment

Working...
                    X