No announcement yet.

2019 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been killing it at Walter E Long (Decker) in east Austin.
    Fishing only evenings after work and pulling 20-25 lbs from 1800-2145.

I'm in for a TBH tourney!
    Attached Files

Comment

My oldest son has been tearing them up this year.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Man I’d say so!! Nice fish guys!

I’m hoping to hit the lake next weekend.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Stuck in a training classroom all week. Anyone going fishing I can live vicariously through?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Im going back after them Friday morning. Hopefully put a whooping on them. I want some more fish tacos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

The cat is out of the bag. Some of y'all are using these. Lol

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Back on shift work for awhile so hopefully once I get caught up at home I will be getting to hit the water more often. May hit Rayburn on Thursday. Start night shift on friday.

Comment

I went to Lavon last Sunday for a few hours and stunk the place up (I hate that lake). Caught one little rat.

I was supposed the leave for Fork Thursday morning and fish until Sunday afternoon , but a work opportunity came up requiring me to work Thursday and Saturday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    I went to Lavon last Sunday for a few hours and stunk the place up (I hate that lake). Caught one little rat.

I was supposed the leave for Fork Thursday morning and fish until Sunday afternoon , but a work opportunity came up requiring me to work Thursday and Saturday morning.

That sucks on both counts.

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post

It’s not my fault that my soft beautiful hands need TLC

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post

I need these for crappie

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                        I need these for crappie

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

HAHAHAHA

I’m may be going after some Bass this weekend. Anyone else going?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Hit Sam Rayburn today. Thought I found the motherload when the graph lit up on a hump falling from 13' down to 35'. Tossed out a worm nothing, crankbait nothing, football jig nothing. Picked up a 5" flutter spoon every cast a white bass. Graphed a couple of brush piles and broke off on one, caught a 3.5 and missed another on 10" ole monster worm. I know they been killing them on white frogs in the brush and grass and then following up with jigs later in the day. I didnt feel like beating the banks. I idled/graphed about 4 hours and fished 1 hr. On way home stopped by Stanley lures in Huntington to pick a few things up and shot the bull with Lonnie Stanley for about 30 minutes.

For a weekly/bi-weekly report on Sam Rayburn yall need to check out Ken Smith fishing on you tube. He has some pretty good accurate videos and a pretty good structure series with Albert Collins and Glen Freeman as well as a map series with Clark Rheem.

Comment

I’ll be going somewhere for sure this weekend

Comment

Put a beating on them this morning. About 12 on topwater, 25 or more on rattle trap.

Buddy caught about 10 on the fly.

Total between my dad, buddy, and me, well north of 75.

Fishing places like that makes me feel like I'm good at fishing!

Kept some for fish tacos. Biggest was about 18" 5 or 5 fat ones around 16-17".

Lots of 12-14" chubby ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

What body of water

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X