No announcement yet.

Canning Salsa - Step by step with Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the recipe, I had a bunch of homegrown maters.

Turned them into salsa.

Comment

Made another batch last night....maybe put a touch too much fire in it.....but it sure is good!!!

Comment

Scotty this thread is down-right-salsa forn. (tbh edits what's really spelled)
        Kinda like Pavlov's Dog, I'm salivating.
        Last edited by no1hogkiller; 07-06-2014, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Did a batch tonight.

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

So far this year it's all been mild-medium. Next batch will be hot, but not scorching. I'm still waiting in the Carolina Reapers to mature.

Comment

You motivates me, I made a batch last week.
                My habs are almost ready so my next batch will be special!!

Comment

Anyone wanting to make this...its just plain simple! Scotty did a great job with the pics and ingredients. Its the best recipe I have found for salsa. I finished making my third batch today

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                    Anyone wanting to make this...its just plain simple! Scotty did a great job with the pics and ingredients. Its the best recipe I have found for salsa. I finished making my third batch today

Thanks!

Comment

I plan on a couple more rounds before the maters are gone too!! Cant have enough of this stuff to get you through the winter

Comment

I finally got a little batch made this morning. Plus i had a littlr bit over for lunch. I cooked all my veggies on the weber first and added cumin garlic powder and black pepper. It taste amazing. Im glad this thread came back up. Thank you sir.
                        Attached Files

Comment

great salsa recipe

Comment

I'm making this recipe today!

Comment

Made a batch yesterday. Awesome. Only change I made was adding some roasted corn.

Comment

I'm guessing you can do without buying the special canning kit and use a normal pot with tongs for sanitizing the jars/lids and finishing the canning process. Is that right?

Comment

Working...
                                X