Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Del ton ar- are they a quality gun?

Talk to me.

Depends on what you are wanting out of the AR. Have you checked out Palmetto State Armory? Ton of deals on ARs....

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

In.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I have no personal knowledge but know of a gun smith that builds a lot of them and claims they are hard to beat for the money. They come with a lifetime warranty on their complete rifle builds from factory.

Comment

I have used there trigger group parts and they worked good

Comment

They are a low to middle end gun. I had one as my first AR. It went boom and was reasonably accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

One of mine has a DelTon upper, no complaints. I’ll be using it & another mid-quality when the zombie apocalypse hits.

Comment

No. Look at PSA instead. The upper I had was no bueno.

Comment

My good friend has 1 and like was already said it went bang everytime and shot pretty well

Comment

I have had two of them and can’t say anything bad about them. Would not hesitate to buy another one. I think when it comes to “high end” ARs you normally don’t get what you pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Its an average low cost gun, this applies to parts used to build the gun as well. As someone else stated, it depends on what you want from it. For just a plinking gun, buy it and have fun.

Comment

I had a Del-ton upper about 10 years ago. I had absolutely no problems with it. If you are in the market for an AR like that, look at Palmetto State Armory. I have a couple and they are great for the price. Generally cheaper than Del-ton, and if you sign up for their email you can catch great deals.

Comment

My first one was.
                            When i first got it i had feeed issues. It ended up being a magazine issue. I ended giving it away on here. With full disclosure of the issue I was having with it.

I didn't like the trigger. I put in a CMMC trigger and added a free float hand guard.

I liked it a lot.

I mainly hunt pigs at night. I got tired of tracking pigs so I traded it and my bolt gun for an AR10 with a Vortex HST 6-24x50.
                            I regret trading them both.

Comment

Just about every AR is basically built from the same drawings and material. The difference is the quality control of the brand making it. I built a DelTon lower for my sons friend and he put a Radical upper on it and and not one complaint. Accuracy/function is in the upper.

Comment

Working...
                              X