why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    This gif has never been funny....until now in this situation. I really did LOL!

That gif is always funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      All good fun among good men. Don't let our jackassery give you any bad impressions, that was not our intent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thanks, no harm meant on my end and understand.
      Moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

That wasn’t me!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          LMAO...no comparison....Ragin' went out with a flamethrower and an 18 wheeler full of gasoline on any bridge he had left.
          No doubt and he cracks me up on FB.. He always trying to play the Cool Hand Luke moderator and calm the storm and put out fires when things start getting heated or sketchy on his page..
          It's such a different side of him..LMAO

Comment

Wow...the silly deals that actually allow some folks to have their joy stolen??

The shake down was what I expected but was enjoying the fallout & didn't want to call it out...there are A LOT of people here that REALLY need to attend a Bownanza next year!! I really think if folks would simply attend this gathering, most of the presumed assumptions of other members /mods would get diluted rapidly!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              No doubt and he cracks me up on FB.. He always trying to play the Cool Hand Luke moderator and calm the storm and put out fires when things start getting heated or sketchy on his page..
              The irony of Ragin being a moderator is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

The shake down was what I expected but was enjoying the fallout & didn't want to call it out...there are A LOT of people here that REALLY need to attend a Bownanza next year!! I really think if folks would simply attend this gathering, most of the presumed assumptions of other members /mods would get diluted rapidly!!
                ^^^ He's right... but then again, according to Michael, I am just a highly respected troublemaker... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  The irony of Ragin being a moderator is awesome
                  That's like giving an arsonist a match

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                    ^^^ He's right... but then again, according to Michael, I am just a highly respected troublemaker... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

She's right ^^^^^

Comment

This is absolutely true!! Y'all really do need to come to Bownanza where the "campfire" comes off the screen and into reality!

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                      Yes ma'm you are "special" no doubt! love ya girl!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

I have seen that in action and was like.....am I dreaming? Is this real life?..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Tell me exactly what your 2 and 2 came out to....? I'm intrigued.
                          You brought women's clothing for everyone on picture night.

Nice to see you back.............

Comment

Agreed

Comment

This reminds me of the PooP & Yawn scandal. The clique it lives!

Comment

Some of you boys imaginations...

Comment

Working...
                                X