Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever seen a Ninja kill a buck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ever seen a Ninja kill a buck?

Last weekend we were busted by the same doe 3 hunts in a row and really only seen a few deer. I was nervous hunting this morning because it seemed like the same conditions as last Saturday.

Right at day break we started seeing deer. One of the 1st deer to show was a funky racked 8 point that I was going to let my son shoot. He stood in front of us for 15 minutes and would not turn broadside. All the sudden I looked to my left and seen several deer walking up. Two were mature bucks that would be considered a trophy on my lease.

What I didn’t tell you is my daughter is suppose to get the trophy tag this year and my so the cull tag. My daughter decided to sleep in this morning. Something she rarely does. My rule has always been if you chose to not hunt then you chose to give up your tag if opportunity arises. So when the two “trophy bucks” came walking up My 1st thought was to let my son shoot one.

Luckily for my daughter I looked up and saw this buck walking up that we had on the Cull list. My son is only 7 and really would not even appreciate shooting that bigger buck at this point. He is happy with any deer I let him shoot. So I had him shoot this Cull. Very mature buck with this small deformed rack. Very good kill and a perfect double lung shot!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s awesome

Comment

Attaboy.

Comment

Raising them Right!

Comment

Great shot. He smoked him

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Great shot! Congrats to your son.

I was chasing the dogs at that age hauling an oversized shotgun and praying I didn’t get turned around.

Comment

Doin work! I like it!

Comment

Awesome! Tell him congrats!!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats to him

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Congrats to you and your son. Sounds to me if one kid gets the cull and the other the trophy, you don’t get a buck. Good on you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
                              Congrats to you and your son. Sounds to me if one kid gets the cull and the other the trophy, you don’t get a buck. Good on you sir!

I get so much more out of them killing!!! I was promoted to guide last season

A couple of the bucks I had my son pass this morning to save for my daughter!!

Sorry for the bad pics

Comment

Working...
                              X