No announcement yet.

viral video of burleson football player being targeted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely disgusting. There’s a difference between popping the qb and this bs.

Another thing, his teammates should have had his back... Miami vs FIU style

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      The fact that you think that matters one bit is disturbing. But not surprising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Did you watch the entire video of the game? What if 14 was giving everyone nut shots the entire game? And you saw a few clips of him getting paid back? Maybe this is why his team mates didn't help him? I don't know, I wasn't there.

I am all for going after someone, but good grief let the story play out a minute.
      Last edited by WItoTX; 09-27-2018, 11:51 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        Did you watch the entire video of the game? What if 14 was giving everyone nut shots the entire game? And you saw a few clips of him getting paid back? Maybe this is why his team mates didn't help him? I don't know, I wasn't there.

I am all for going after someone, but good grief let the story play out a minute.

Did you talk to the girlfriend?

Neither matters, there's a way to handle either situation, that was not it under any situation.

Comment

It never said he was playing QB. It says he was a QB, and was playing special teams. I never saw him playing QB. What if 14 clipped 76 when he wasn't looking on a previous kickoff? If it were me I would definitely look for payback. 76 should've been ejected and he was. He probably should sit out a few more weeks and do some physical conditioning for his actions. You have to remember that these kids are 14-18 years old.

But assault charges?
          I think that is ludicrous. Maybe that's what this world has come to.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            The fact that you think that matters one bit is disturbing. But not surprising.

X2

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              What is the rest of the story? We only are getting one side with that video. Maybe #14 got with the girlfriend of the other teams QB.

Not enough facts to determine anything based on the mom's story. It should be investigated more. Face value, looks like a whooping, but I am not rushing to judge until I hear the other sides story.
              Your right, so the next play burelson should of held up 76 and then permanently ended his career, with a dislocated knee or hip.

Essentially that’s what you are advocating. No story justifies the above or my mentioned remedy. Period

Comment

That's unbelievable. Kid and coach should b banned. Looks like it happened several times before that and the coach didnt put a stop to it, therefore he is liable as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

If that were my son doing that crap, UILs punishment wouldn't be **** compared to what he would get when he got home. But then again my son wouldn't have done that.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
                    This is what gets me the most. Things kept happening and the kids' teammates literally did nothing. Coaches also did nothing.

Big kid was in the wrong for tackling to the little kid on the kickoff. We don't know what happened prior to that play. Little kid tried to kick big kid in the nuts and that just made it worse. It's a tough game and cheap shots can and will occur. Dirty players exist. If you can't handle it, stay off the field.

Waco team then went too far with it as it the game went on. Follow up cheap shots were absolutely uncalled for.

I wouldn't want my mom plastering this all over the internet if that was me getting tee'd off on.
                    Are you kidding me with your comments about if you cant handle it then stay off the field.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

They also reported on the news that when they interviewed Johnny Tusa the WISD AD if he was concerned about the Burleson kid, he replied "Its my responsibility to be concerned about our players, not others in other school districts."
                      Not a very good answer from a man who's been involved in athletics for that long. Not a good look for Waco.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                        If that were my son doing that crap, UILs punishment wouldn't be **** compared to what he would get when he got home. But then again my son wouldn't have done that.

Exactly. We wouldn't even get home.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
                          It never said he was playing QB. It says he was a QB, and was playing special teams. I never saw him playing QB. What if 14 clipped 76 when he wasn't looking on a previous kickoff? If it were me I would definitely look for payback. 76 should've been ejected and he was. He probably should sit out a few more weeks and do some physical conditioning for his actions. You have to remember that these kids are 14-18 years old.

But assault charges?
                          I think that is ludicrous. Maybe that's what this world has come to.
                          This world has come to that man, you been living under a rock? Everyone gets butt hurt over anything that happens whether it's right or wrong. Kids don't fight nowadays and then shake hands and be cool after. This wasn't a fight though....it was a bigger stronger kid doing whatever he wanted to do to another kid and 95% of it had nothing to do with football.

Back to the matter at hand. Tell me anywhere that taking another person's head and repeatedly slamming it into the ground while being choked isn't going to land you in trouble with the law? Football pads/game doesn't give you an excuse to be an a**hole and do something that will land you in jail otherwise. If I'm attacked by a person with 100+lbs on me and obviously stronger than me I would be speed bagging his jewels if that is what needs to be done.

Comment

Waco coach has a front row seat and just stands there.

Stuff like this are the EXACT reasons Im glad my son quit football and decided to go full on shooting sports. In two years of FFA shooting sports Ive yet to see un-sportsmans like conduct on the course. In fact, its the complete opposite

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                              This world has come to that man, you been living under a rock? Everyone gets butt hurt over anything that happens whether it's right or wrong. Kids don't fight nowadays and then shake hands and be cool after. This wasn't a fight though....it was a bigger stronger kid doing whatever he wanted to do to another kid and 95% of it had nothing to do with football.

Back to the matter at hand. Tell me anywhere that taking another person's head and repeatedly slamming it into the ground while being choked isn't going to land you in trouble with the law? Football pads/game doesn't give you an excuse to be an a**hole and do something that will land you in jail otherwise. If I'm attacked by a person with 100+lbs on me and obviously stronger than me I would be speed bagging his jewels if that is what needs to be done.

I agree 100% but the speed bagging just made me spit water on my keyboard

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                the sad part is, he was MOST LIKELY just doing what he was being told by his coach all week watching film.

the head coach should be made an example of this week by the UIL.
                                His coach told him to throw him down and slam his head against the ground?.....come on man no coach tells a kid to do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X