No announcement yet.

Ozark on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it may not release till July 2018, but they are saying it did get approval for season 2. I'll be ready lol

Netflix’s newest gritty thriller blew audiences away on its season 1 release on July 21st, 2017 and already many will be looking to the future for news and a Netflix release date for season 2...

Comment

Started watching it this weekend. So far pretty good show with lots of twist and turns.

Comment

I'm hooked on it! Just finished episode 5. I enjoy seeing Jason Bateman in a serious role.

Comment

watched the whole season in 3 days, pretty good show.

Comment

I grew up in Missouri and spent a lot of time at Lake of the Ozarks. I haven't been back in years and it's fun seeing it on TV.

Comment

We are about 5 episodes in and it's a good show but all of the gay scenes are too much for me. Almost every dang episode it seems like two guys are kissing. Everytime I see the FBI agent I keep my thumb on the fast forward button. Dang why do they have to ruin an otherwise good show with that crap.

Comment

Hate to tell you this WTB but it wasn't filmed in the Ozarks.

Comment

I binged on it. Ready for a new season

Comment

Watching Season 2. This seems to have some resemblance to Les Miserables. Plenty of things to keep Marty hopping.

Comment

Wife and I just finished second season of Ozark last night. Really good show.

Comment

Saving the rest of season 2 for the ranch. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Ozark is good, my wife is from the area. I binged 2nd season in a couple days. Just finished Pinky blinders. What's next??

Comment

We finished season2 over the rainy weekend. Good stuff!

Comment

One of my favorite series ever. Still watching this season

Comment

If you think about it this show, good as it is, is almost a comedy. I mean every time you think ol' Marty's on easy street something more unbelievable sets him back. Can't wait for season 3 though.

Comment

Working...
                                X