Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm as nervous at a cat! Opinions please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch! Sorry about that.

Comment

I haven't seen this thread in a while. At least it's still good for some end of weeks laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        Man this was good read on a Friday afternoon. AC your looks like a house cat sitting on the stove.

This one looks like they used beaver teeth for the 2 front toofs.

This one looks bad, aint no fixing it with sticks. Kinda looks like he got the trots and blew his guts out his back end.
        Last edited by Radar; 06-05-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
          Grrrrr!!!
          This looks like a drunk hooker

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Physhstyx View Post

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
            I am crying over here looking at this one. Looks like he ran a piece of pvc up its tookus and added rebar for legs. Has to be my all time favorite.

Comment

This taxidermy s$#@ show is classic.

Comment

Do you have to pay him

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                  Do you have to pay him
                  I did pay him. This thread is two years old. My wife still gripes at me for displaying that cat in my living room. It's so ugly that I've learned to love it.

Comment

And.............it's been resurrected!!!

Comment

spechless

Comment

[ATTACH]941869[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]941868[/ATTACH]
                        Last edited by Radar; 06-05-2019, 04:52 PM.

Comment

I have one that is supposed to be picked up in a couple more weeks, but the telephone number for my taxi is no longer any good.

Does anybody have a number for a taxi that does business in Uvalde as ArtisticWildlife? Perhaps someone can pick it up and bring it to Bownanza? I have 5 hundys for anyone that can TBH Express it for me. It is already paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            I have one that is supposed to be picked up in a couple more weeks, but the telephone number for my taxi is no longer any good.

Does anybody have a number for a taxi that does business in Uvalde as ArtisticWildlife? Perhaps someone can pick it up and bring it to Bownanza? I have 5 hundred for anyone that can TBH Express it for me. It is already paid for.
                            Wait..............what?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Does anybody have a number for a taxi that does business in Uvalde as ArtisticWildlife? Perhaps someone can pick it up and bring it to Bownanza? I have 5 hundys for anyone that can TBH Express it for me. It is already paid for.
                              PM sent!

Comment

I'm glad my cat didn't turn out like yours. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X