Got some good news about our restaurant Shuck Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got some good news about our restaurant Shuck Me

We finally got out permit to put the Cantina in, it will seat 60 more people, full bar, big screen TV's, a nice view, live entertainment on weekends, construction starts tomorrow, hopefully be up and running first part of October.

Congrats

Comment

wish u were closer................

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
        We finally got out permit to put the Cantina in, it will seat 60 more people, full bar, big screen TV's, a nice view, live entertainment on weekends, construction starts tomorrow, hopefully be up and running first part of October.
        In Southlake or Hochatown?

Comment

Frequent the spot often! Always a wonderful experience There is a lot to be said for places like these because they are few and far between

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
              In Southlake or Hochatown?
              Southlake

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                Southlake
                Well at least you know I have Oklahoma covered! Again, wonderful experience each time I have been!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                    Well at least you know I have Oklahoma covered! Again, wonderful experience each time I have been!
                    Thanks a bunch, is your ranch close by ? I really enjoyed your threads on your property.

Comment

Swung by the HT location again Saturday night on the way back home from NW AR. Place was hopping so I had to drive on by since I was in a hurry.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

That's gonna mess with your bow hunting at beaver! Looks like I'll have to go over and keep your bow blind seat warm this year! I can just walk across the Doval and try and scare up that 200 incher in the area.
                            Congrats Roger.

Comment

Nice. I love that place in Hochatown. Been there in OK a bunch taking clients. Best lemonade ever. Great food as well.
                              Congrats man. I've got over a dozen Shuck Me cups at the house and everyone always asks me about them. Best of luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X