Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you hang dry your hunting clothes or put them in the dryer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

You dryer guys are doing it all wrong.

Comment

I turn mine inside out to wash, to prevent fading, hang dry outside, then into grey totes with earth scented wafers. Been doing it this way for years and it has served me well.

Comment

Hang

Comment

Hand wash (wearing latex gloves) hang dry. Have to put scent lok in dryer after spraying down dryer with scent killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a washer and dryer in my garage that is only used for camo.

Comment

Wash with dead down wind & dry with a hand full of baking soda

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                  Add on question. Does scent killer go bad? I've had a big 32oz bottle of Wild Life Research Scent Killer that I just pour into a small spray bottle. Probably had it 3-4 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I've been told all but a couple do. Scent-a-way is one of the ones I was told that don't. I use the Scent-a-way max

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    I have a washer and dryer in my garage that is only used for camo.
                    You animal!!

Comment

I saw a video for Double Down the other day and two old guys shot 200" deer with crossbows in blue jeans, shorts, deck shoes, and tshirts while hunting low fence deer. I bet they didn't think about their scent for one second before they got in the blind

Comment

Used to wash and hang dry religiously. Now I just put in Ozone bag and dry wash with Ozone HR300 and transfer to scent free bags or totes until the hunt. Ozone works! Knocks smell out quick. I've even put my kids smelly football jerseys in there and in 10 min you cannot smell anything.

Comment

Dryer

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I use washer and dryer without scented products, then everything is stored in a large plastic tote that has an ozone generator running in it.

Comment

Dryer then then in the scent loc bag.

Comment

dryer, then thrown in the back seat of my truck along with all my other gear

Comment

Working...
                                X