No announcement yet.

Somerville WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of them today.... man that was nerve wracking LOL, Ill get you my email tomarrow.

Comment

how and what do you need to do to hunt in these area i live in brenham and would love to do some hunting while here for school

Comment

Type 2 public hunting license. 48 bucks just add to your license when you get em. 3000 acres between the place at yegua and nails creek. You can hunt any public land in Texas as well.

Comment

what if you already have your license

Comment

Go to Wal-Mart and tell them u want a public lands permit.

Comment

Originally posted by thebighd89 View Post
              what if you already have your license
              Just tell the cashier that you need the Annual Public Hunting permit.

Comment

So have most of the people in this thread who've hunted yegua and nails actually harvested deer good does and bucks? I'm probably going to be doing some public hunting this year and somerville seems to be the only place close enough to do some archery hunting. Just wondering how good it really is.

Comment

Up

Comment

This thread kinda fell apart. Now that I didnt get drawn for Granger Somerville is the back-up plan...pretty good one at that. Who is planning on hunting it this year. i have my regular spots Ill be hunting.

Comment

I am going to try and hunt it. Can't find a really good spot though. It so thick it's hard to pack a climber in. And when you do, you can't find a straight tree that's in an opening. Don't have any other options so I'm gonna try, if the ragweed out there doesn't kill me!

Comment

I started an "official" Somerville thread to consolidate all the discussion.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                          X