Who Does Not Agree With Trump's Views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Does Not Agree With Trump's Views

Whether you agree or don't agree if he follows through with his views, do you agree or do not agree with where he stands on issues?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

List his actual views so we know what they are right now. You'll have to dig deep and check various sources as they tend to change.

Comment

His historical views or his recent views?

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
        List his actual views so we know what they are right now. You'll have to dig deep and check various sources as they tend to change.
        Let's start with a few that I know of.
        1. The Iran deal is terrible since they will still be nuclear ready and we gave them back their cash. We need to scrap and reinstitute sanctions.
        2. Wealthy countries like South Korea, Japan and Germany should be paying the us in full for military presence.
        3. Our borders should not be so porous that millions of illegal aliens enter yearly.

Comment

This has been beat to death, either vote or don't vote, but don't complain if you don't.

Comment

I agree with almost all of what he is saying this week. Sadly, it hasnt been long since almost all of those solid conservative positions didnt exist. I pray to GOD he gets elected and follows through with every one of the commitments he made this week.

Comment

I agree with him on shutting down our southern border to "illegal" immigration, agree on the law and order, agree on rebuilding our weakened military, agree on taking care of our veterans, agree on the Iran debacle, agree on getting rid of the political correctness crap, and I agree on identifying and declaring war on ISIS.

Comment

Originally posted by gwaldrop59 View Post
                I agree with him on shutting down our southern border to "illegal" immigration, agree on the law and order, agree on rebuilding our weakened military, agree on taking care of our veterans, agree on the Iran debacle, agree on getting rid of the political correctness crap, and I agree on identifying and declaring war on ISIS.

Agree with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

100% behind Trump, lets get it done.

Comment

I like what he had to say about the supreme court and churches in the recent speech. Also think it is important to have a border.

Comment

I do not agree. He's a b-team candidate. JV all the way and not even a starter.
                      Don't forget , he loves the poorly educated.
                      Last edited by TxsBuda; 07-22-2016, 08:37 PM.

Comment

I agree with some of the things he's said during the campaign, though the things I agree with mostly aren't "his" views, they're ones he picked up that someone else had already been championing. I agree with hardly any of his views from before he started running for President. And being as he's a pathological liar, even if he was pushing my buttons during the campaign left and right with things I wanted to hear....how on earth could I know whether he meant it or not? Actions are always more instructive than words. Trump's actions all indicate he is not only a Liberal, but a world class Boor.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                          I agree with some of the things he's said during the campaign, though the things I agree with mostly aren't "his" views, they're ones he picked up that someone else had already been championing. I agree with hardly any of his views from before he started running for President. And being as he's a pathological liar, even if he was pushing my buttons during the campaign left and right with things I wanted to hear....how on earth could I know whether he meant it or not? Actions are always more instructive than words. Trump's actions all indicate he is not only a Liberal, but a world class Boor.
                          Let me rephrase this for you, do you dis- agree with anything he said during his speech last night? Pretty simple bud. No reason to side track.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

All I know is he is gonna get it all done FAST

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                              100% behind Trump, lets get it done.
                              Yep. Only 2 with a shot at it.. The decision should be a easy one...

Comment

Working...
                              X