Nunez FISA memo to be released Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nunez FISA memo to be released Wednesday

I am sick and tired of seeing the evidence of corruption...I am ready to see people in handcuffs.

I think Andrew McCabe will be the first

They can force McCabe to spill the beans. They can use his pension and jail as leverage. Rosenstein and Comey should be very worried. Odumbo already retained counsel last week!

Comment

Need to start at the top. Hillary needs to be first.

Comment

Lord. Please let this happen. Amen!

Comment

I hope y'all are right, but I don't have much confidence anything of significance will come of it... IF it does and people are held accountable, that will be a uuuuuuugggeee step toward draining the swamp! Here's hoping!!

Comment

What, exactly, is this memo? I’m seeing all the headlines but can’t keep up with who is going after who at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              I hope y'all are right, but I don't have much confidence anything of significance will come of it... IF it does and people are held accountable, that will be a uuuuuuugggeee step toward draining the swamp! Here's hoping!!
              Yup, this wil news cycle out in a week or two, a few folks will take fall and end up with jobs in the private sector with firms that hold federal contracts and the world will move on and nothing will change.

I am almost willing to put money that nobody faces jail time and certainly no elected officials... especially Obama. But it would be righteous if some did and might give us some fear factor control back

Comment

TRUMP FOR THE WIN - MAGA!

Finally! The FBI's reputation has been tarnished and it all ties back to Obama, Clinton and Holder = abuse of power.

This is the stuff, they hoped Hillary's win would have covered up.

The judge that signed the FISA is PO'D! He was lied to as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Yup, this wil news cycle out in a week or two, a few folks will take fall and end up with jobs in the private sector with firms that hold federal contracts and the world will move on and nothing will change.

I am almost willing to put money that nobody faces jail time and certainly no elected officials... especially Obama. But it would be righteous if some did and might give us some fear factor control back
                  Word

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
                    What, exactly, is this memo? I’m seeing all the headlines but can’t keep up with who is going after who at this point?
                    My dad was telling me its allegedly a road map from top to bottom of all the corruption based on factual evidence seized by the inspector general

Comment

Exactly at the end of each day it's the Swamp members against the people. Both sides protect their kingdom.

Comment

#Lock'emup

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                          I am sick and tired of seeing the evidence of corruption...I am ready to see people in handcuffs.

I think Andrew McCabe will be the first
                          You might get your wish...........
                          Attached Files

Comment

I will be very surprised if anyone of consequence is does any time or is even prosecuted.

I wish the law breakers would be really punished but I won't believe it until it happens.

They just aren't held to the same rules, laws and standards as poor folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Yep

Comment

Working...
                              X