$37M!?! Am I missing something !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$37M!?! Am I missing something !

So the family of Korryn Gaines, Was awarded $37 million yesterday in a wrongful death suit. Now perhaps I’m missing something, and if I am please chime in, but what the **** is wrong with this world?! She had a traffic run-in with the law where she acted out of her mind, kept telling the officers they were going to have to killer, kept telling her children in the car to fight the police, that police kill people like them, and all kinds of absurd things.
    Somewhere down the line, the Baltimore Police Department attempted to serve her and another male at the residence with warrants for their arrest, and she as after police arrived she was loading a shotgun on the floor with a child sitting next to her as the police stand at the door. Reports are After 10 minutes knocking they retrieve the key from the landlord who then open the door. Upon opening the doorShe had a child in one hand and a shotgun in the other! Sounds like a terror tactic that Isis and other sick *******s use! Small children as human shields, or possibly she was thinking the police would not fire at her while holding her child so she could in turn fire at them! The report is after several hours negotiation she raised the shotgun at the police told them she was going to kill them and they opened fire, rightfully so. Now can someone explain to me how in the world herFamily was just awarded $37 million!!!?!!!

Traffic stop https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=etJ4VA3SPX8

Sign of the times unfortunately, things are getting ridiculous in the USA. Hope it’s not to far gone with the current generation. Going to take a long time to turn it around if we can...

Comment

Did you happen to see the jury panel? That may help you understand.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
        Sign of the times unfortunately, things are getting ridiculous in the USA. Hope it’s not to far gone with the current generation. Going to take a long time to turn it around if we can...
        Sadly you are correct! I love My Country but it has quickly gone to $#!+

Comment

37m

A Civil War is coming! We cannot continue to allow such Stupidity in this country and expect to live in a Nation of Freedom. Enough said.

Comment

Probably give her her own showcase in a museum, like they did sandra bland

Comment

They were awarded 37mil but will only get a few hundred k.

Comment

Baltimore is an area that is in total chaos. One day they hate the Po - lice and the next day they want the police to save them from the criminals. Worst part is they all get to vote.

Comment

Lay all of this at the door of the Democrat party, starting with Franklin D Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                    They were awarded 37mil but will only get a few hundred k.
                    That's not the point, though.

Comment

I think we are too far gone. unfortunately, money is the only way. and the ones that can make a difference have too much to lose

Comment

Try being a backwoods gun totin redneck that's classified as a millennial and has to deal with being compared to these snowflake tree huggin *******s. Their wont be a civil war tho. Snowflakes think an AR is menacing and will give them ptsd.

Comment

Probably could have settled the case for <10 million. Would have been a bargain over the jury award.

Comment

This is absolutely the solution:

2Ch 7:12 Then the LORD appeared to Solomon at night and said to him, "I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for Myself as a house of sacrifice.
                            2Ch 7:13 "If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people,
                            2Ch 7:14 and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
                            2Ch 7:15 "Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place.
                            2Ch 7:16 "For now I have chosen and consecrated this house that My name may be there forever, and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.

Short of this, we shall go the way of Sodom and Gomorrah, The Roman Empire and so many more civilizations who have turned their backs on the God of the universe...

I pray for an awakening... It is as plain as can be that God is near to removing His bless ing from this once great Nation that honored and lived by His ways...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              This is absolutely the solution:

2Ch 7:12 Then the LORD appeared to Solomon at night and said to him, "I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for Myself as a house of sacrifice.
                              2Ch 7:13 "If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people,
                              2Ch 7:14 and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
                              2Ch 7:15 "Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place.
                              2Ch 7:16 "For now I have chosen and consecrated this house that My name may be there forever, and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.

Short of this, we shall go the way of Sodom and Gomorrah, The Roman Empire and so many more civilizations who have turned their backs on the God of the universe...

I pray for an awakening... It is as plain as can be that God is near to removing His bless ing from this once great Nation that honored and lived by His ways...

Amen Charlie!

Comment

Working...
                              X