Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
    Figured I would try this here first. I need to see if anyone has a trailer big enough to haul a suzuki samurai on that I could have my wife borrow. Or if some one would be willing to go with my wife and pick it up for me. It isn't registered or inspected right now. Could give $50 for gas. Thanks

I have a 5x8 I don't think thay is big enough for a Sami, also I have access to a 16 ft but I don't have time my self to help her. My FIL has the 16ft it has bent axles but I have used it several times to haul cars. When I bought Ben's car at an auction I put it on with a winch. Then I took it to Dallas to get a camaro.Real sound trailer just heavy as he**

Comment

Thanks guys. I think I was a dollar short and a day late on the sami. Freaking hate being in Iraq...LOL.. Good news is, I only got like 25 more days.

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
        Thanks guys. I think I was a dollar short and a day late on the sami. Freaking hate being in Iraq...LOL.. Good news is, I only got like 25 more days.
        theres a dune buggy on right now even better

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
          No trailer here

Nice to see some much needed rain though,will be able to try out the new skins this weekend

???? Did I miss something?

Comment

I think Matt got some new kicks for the ol Dodge is what I am thinking.

I cant down load any pics from here via email or posting the darn system is way to slow.

Comment

Hostage off, QAD on .... Back yard tuned .... need to make a trip to the range.
              Simple and quick installation. At first appeared I may have a riser clearance problem, but once the center shot was adjusted, plenty of room. Just followed the directions on the timing and everything appears good (better be, cost me a lot of beer money).

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
                Hostage off, QAD on .... Back yard tuned .... need to make a trip to the range.
                Simple and quick installation. At first appeared I may have a riser clearance problem, but once the center shot was adjusted, plenty of room. Just followed the directions on the timing and everything appears good (better be, cost me a lot of beer money).

Comment

Sounds like you go a winner there Ed, good thing about being in the Congo is I can live like a king for a 100 a month and I have been ordering stuff for deer season and it is stock piling, new arrow saw, fletching Jig, ground blinds and a few other assorted things I probably dont need but gonna get anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                    Sounds like you go a winner there Ed, good thing about being in the Congo is I can live like a king for a 100 a month and I have been ordering stuff for deer season and it is stock piling, new arrow saw, fletching Jig, ground blinds and a few other assorted things I probably dont need but gonna get anyway...
                    It's all about toys! Need has nothing to do with it. It's way beyond need ... kinda like gotta have. If you think you may have too many; build another shed.
                    Last edited by EdO; 05-14-2011, 07:44 AM.

Comment

So, where are all the willey (yes, I can't spell) pig hunters? Have the oinkers gotten to be a little too evasive for the hunters? I hadn't been out in a couple months. Might start heading out again soon, soon as the crowd thins out. All my gear is probably gone by now. But, that's o.k. Don't need it to kill a piggy or two. A gallon of sour corn will do the trick (if I can stand the smell). I wish they were as dumb as deer though. Life would be a whole lot simpler.

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                        found about 10 sheads so far this year couple good ones saw a few hogs the other day out on the northwest side in 63
                        lol matt i dont think your ever in the woods, i see you more in academy then anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by camo_cowboy55 View Post
                          lol matt i dont think your ever in the woods, i see you more in academy then anywhere else.
                          you know thats right,lol....there should be a guy paying you a visit he needs to paper tune his bow

Comment

Matt did you get any food plots in this year, I got two in on my place and from what the misses tells me they are growning like crazy, I did have someone sneak on my place and steal my SD card out of my camera, or it just could have been one of the kids but I doubt that one. If all goes well I should be back in mid august trying to figure out if I should take vacation during early bow season or beginning of Sept...

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
                              So, where are all the willey (yes, I can't spell) pig hunters? Have the oinkers gotten to be a little too evasive for the hunters? I hadn't been out in a couple months. Might start heading out again soon, soon as the crowd thins out. All my gear is probably gone by now. But, that's o.k. Don't need it to kill a piggy or two. A gallon of sour corn will do the trick (if I can stand the smell). I wish they were as dumb as deer though. Life would be a whole lot simpler.
                              I was out Friday checking my camera and feeder and decided to do a little walking to look at the ground after the rain and see where the pigs are traveling these days. Made it by your stand and your pop up is gone. Figured you pulled it out before the storms.

Comment

Think this will get me around? Got a 31's and 33's for it. 1990 Samurai.

Comment

Working...
                                X