This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-Raz View Post
    Anyone have hogs coming around early? Game cam shows them at midnight and 3am. Not sure I hate them that much to stay up that late!
    dont know havent been out in a while

Comment

Well my boy thinks we should pull an all nighter but don't think I can last that long in the stand before my body goes numb.

Comment

To old for an alnighter in my case. Getting ready for my Africa trip good times and the pay ain't bad either maybe I can get to SA and hunt a bit.

Comment

I could probably hang. Rather wait to see if they get on a schedule so I know when to get out there instead of staying all night. He had an all nighter at a friends last night and been asleep since 6. So maybe tomorrow night.

Comment

We had some comming in just before dark. I got one shot on wed. shot right over his head that is one lucky pig. he eather ducked or or I shot high need to go out to the range and check my scope on my tender.
            Good luck to all
            FLIP

Comment

Don't forget the 3D shoot tomorrow in Lampasas. I've got to be there early walk the range and make sure no critter have chewed on any of the targets or signage.

Sounds like next month, we might be putting on a night 3D shoot. Fifteen to twenty targets, everyone shooting from the same stake, so the ranges will be short. Should have done it last night, would have been awesome with the large moon.

Comment

Gonna try and make it out need a bow press to tweek something anyone know if they bring a potable out there???

Comment

I didnt see one last month but I wasn't looking either. What time ya gonna be out budda?

Comment

Gonna try and make it out need a bow press to tweek something anyone know if they bring a potable out there???

Comment

Not sure what time got to be back at 1115 to watch the race.

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
                        I didnt see one last month but I wasn't looking either. What time ya gonna be out budda?
                        I'll be out there at 7, gotta walk the range and make sure everything is in place, water, trash cans, etc. Shoot starts at 9, so we can hook up around 8:30 or so at the warm-up range. We have targets set at 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 & 50 yards for the warm-up.

I'll be wearing a green FHBH t-shirt tomorrow, unless the boss makes me wear a N&L shirt. At any rate, I'll be wearing a spot hogg hat.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                          I've got a cable master press I can throw in the truck if you need to use it. I don't have the attachment for split limbs, not sure what bow you have. There is no press on the range that I know of.

As close as you live to the store, why didn't you take it over there?

Comment

Been busier than a one legged man in a butt whooping contest. Still getting house right for the better half, food plots, clearing cedars and a bunch of other crap. I got an assasin I just want to adjust let off.

Comment

Feeling a little sea sick up in this tree stand tonight. Hope it pays off!

Comment

Are you in 105?

Comment

Working...
                                X