This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
    Yall may not like Travis anymore but that dude slept in his stand all night to hunt that big ole SOMBESSH of a deer. So there
    What does that have to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      The wardens court statement mentions another deer but doesn’t give details on it

Comment

I wonder how long he planned this before deciding to go through with it?

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
          Some people don't get it

Comment

Ive read the court documents at PC report thats floating around. Very specific on what he did and him admitting to it. That is one expensive photo at 53k!

Comment

If you sleep in your stand that makes poaching ok is how I took that statement

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                Big enough to make the 5pm evening newscasts and every paper in Texas
                And where do you find the court transcript
                The Probable Cause Affidavit has the details.

But leaves out the conclusion to the story of the deer he shot a couple years prior from the “same property.” I wonder if that’s the same illegal property or the same property he claimed to legally hunt from.

And BTW from his text messages, he’s “sorry, not sorry.” Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by ClearcreekDC View Post
                  Ive read the court documents at PC report thats floating around. Very specific on what he did and him admitting to it. That is one expensive photo at 53k!
                  Ya and some pretty crappy advertising for TBH with that shirt he is wearing.

Comment

Ya and some pretty crappy advertising for TBH with that shirt he is wearing.
                    Do you think he was planning on selling that pic to TBH?

Comment

What a shame for such a magnificent buck to be killed that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                        Has nothing to do with the TBH logo, at all. It is the pretense of starting a thread for something else and then it gets argumentative on the subject that was hidden in the title (like the Mods don't have a clue ). That is not productive to the site.

Discussing the issue is one thing. If this can stay that path, I would venture to guess, it would stay open.

Read that last statement again....it will help to keep this one open
                        It won't help how well the mods articulate their position with this thread & the multiples to come with any reasoning Mary...there will always be a handful who will go out of their way to make this topic go off the rails with unnecessary comments.

The internet makes folks uber foolish especially with all the drama this one brings...it will ALWAYS be more than simply what it is. Big deer make people stupid & one person is paying that price. Doesn't matter how ridiculous the comments become & it is forced to be whacked due to stupidity. TBH will have an ulterior motive & called out albeit with no merit.

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post

Jeez

Comment

I think it is time to move on...the word is out and the fine is levied. I am sure that he is morally and financially sorry that he made this error in judgement.

Most of us are Americans & Christians who believe in forgiveness. He will get to sit home for a while and troll the hunting threads while he is paying the price.

I can only hope the best for him and is family at this point. he has broke the law...paid the price...and will recover.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                              The Probable Cause Affidavit has the details.

But leaves out the conclusion to the story of the deer he shot a couple years prior from the “same property.” I wonder if that’s the same illegal property or the same property he claimed to legally hunt from.

Where is this probable cause affidavit how do look it up
                              He is sorry to get caught, and just plain sorry

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                                Over the years there have been accusations of a "clique" around here, if there were ever a case proving that, all these thread getting deleted are it.
                                No kidding, they need to let "this one" be.
                                Last edited by Lone_Wolf; 01-25-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X