No announcement yet.

Chroned the Z7X today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TallTexan, the reason you do not count is because you automatically have a 20 to 30 fps advantage and maybe more with your draw length. That skews all our speeds when we compare against you.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      I'm only getting a little over 260 with an 8.5gpi arrow 25" long with a 100 grain head. The 26.5" draw length kills me.
      Ditto!
      I had a 60# Z7, 26.5" draw with Easton Axis arrows/100gr tip and got approx 255fps. I switched to a 60# MR7 (2011 Monster) and switched to GT XT Hunters and picked up the speed to 280 fps. Thats adequate for short draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        TallTexan, the reason you do not count is because you automatically have a 20 to 30 fps advantage and maybe more with your draw length. That skews all our speeds when we compare against you.

Comment

TallTexan, what is your draw length?

Comment

TallTexan, what is your draw length?
            You talk like you already know

32"

Comment

See, you basically have probably at least 30fps on almost everyone around here. I would love to have a draw length like that, but you are limited in what bows you can shoot as a lot of mfg's do not offer bows past a 30" draw.

Comment

See, you basically have probably at least 30fps on almost everyone around here. I would love to have a draw length like that, but you are limited in what bows you can shoot as a lot of mfg's do not offer bows past a 30" draw.
                Trust me I know, and I'm also a LH shooter. My selection of bows is very limited, and I can almost forget about shooting before I buy. I find out I'm completely under spined after playing with pinwheel yesterday. Arrow length+hard cam= under spined with the 340's I have.

Comment

Sometimes underspined do work. I too am underspined also, but they still work with BH's. Lucky I guess.

Comment

Sometimes underspined do work. I too am underspined also, but they still work with BH's. Lucky I guess.
                    Pinwheel is saying I need something close to .275 spine

Comment

TT, when you start looking at that spine, it is sort of like looking for you a bow with a32" draw and LH, not a lot of choices. I am shooting 75/95 Gold Tips at 28" and they are underspined with my set up.

Comment

TT, when you start looking at that spine, it is sort of like looking for you a bow with a32" draw and LH, not a lot of choices. I am shooting 75/95 Gold Tips at 28" and they are underspined with my set up.
                        I get that too,but was going to try a .300 spine instead of the .340

Comment

Working...
                        X