It did not get that wet and the course looks great

1 stake per lane

It will be challening

So put your game face on

See you in the morning

Stan Rodgers
    President Buffalo Archery
    Nice shoot Stan.
    THE RANGE WAS REALLY NICE WITH SOME CHALLENGING SPARTAN SHOT'S.
    But, check the flyer you advertized,it states "NO PROFESSIONALS"?
    Attached Files

Comment

That was a fun shoot!!

Comment

There were no professionals!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Lovett View Post
          There were no professionals!!!
          I didn't really want to make a big deal about it, but now you are calling me a liar, so now I have something to say. The winning team had a pro and a semi-pro. Johnny Ingram is Semi-pro and Adam Guggisberg is a pro. I have the highest respect for Johnny and Adam, but if the rest of the field had known that pros were allowed, we could have put a pro on our teams.

That is why, from the beginning of the thread I asked if the teams could register on this thread so we would know what kind of competition we were facing. The flyer said no professionals, so I was not expecting to see professionals.

I really like the team play, and I believe in supporting local archery clubs, so I passed on going to Cinnamon Creek to go to your shoot. This is not about me not winning the money, I like to see the new people take a prize, because it makes them want to stay in the sport if they can win a little something now and then. I spend way more money promoting archery than I have ever won, so the money is not the thing.

Comment

first of all,i never called you a liar...second of all,Jonny is semi pro..thats not pro.and adam has is not a pro 3D shooter,never has been.He hasnt even signed up in a pro division in years...no one else seemed to have a problem with a semi pro and a field/fita shooter being on a team together.As far as them acctually winning,they won because they put the best four scores together.any one of us could have won if we had done the same.This is the only negative thing i have heard about the shoot so far,everyone else thought it was great.hopefully youll be at the next one...because there WILL be another one in the spring.it will be bigger and better than saturdays shoot..sorry your upset George,and once again i never called you a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Lovett View Post
              first of all,i never called you a liar...second of all,Jonny is semi pro..thats not pro.and adam has is not a pro 3D shooter,never has been.He hasnt even signed up in a pro division in years...no one else seemed to have a problem with a semi pro and a field/fita shooter being on a team together.As far as them acctually winning,they won because they put the best four scores together.any one of us could have won if we had done the same.This is the only negative thing i have heard about the shoot so far,everyone else thought it was great.hopefully youll be at the next one...because there WILL be another one in the spring.it will be bigger and better than saturdays shoot..sorry your upset George,and once again i never called you a liar.
              Okey lets stop here!
              BUT one's a pro always a pro !!
              ON THE NEXT ONE LIST TEAMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by The Greek View Post
                I didn't really want to make a big deal about it, but now you are calling me a liar, so now I have something to say. The winning team had a pro and a semi-pro. Johnny Ingram is Semi-pro and Adam Guggisberg is a pro. I have the highest respect for Johnny and Adam, but if the rest of the field had known that pros were allowed, we could have put a pro on our teams.

That is why, from the beginning of the thread I asked if the teams could register on this thread so we would know what kind of competition we were facing. The flyer said no professionals, so I was not expecting to see professionals.

I really like the team play, and I believe in supporting local archery clubs, so I passed on going to Cinnamon Creek to go to your shoot. This is not about me not winning the money, I like to see the new people take a prize, because it makes them want to stay in the sport if they can win a little something now and then. I spend way more money promoting archery than I have ever won, so the money is not the thing.
                George, I see your spelling improves when you are upset.
                What's up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by The Greek View Post
                  Okey lets stop here!
                  BUT one's a pro always a pro !!
                  ON THE NEXT ONE LIST TEAMS HERE
                  Never mind. Must have been my imagination!

Comment

Working...
                  X