Spott Hogg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spott Hogg

Just got my newest bow I went with the All Black Z7, but i using my sight temp I want to possibly get a spott hogg Hoggit sight any feed back iis appreciated.Thanks Joel

If you buy a Hogg It Hunter you will never sell it. I have had the same one on three different bows. I decided to try an adjustable pin sight with my new Z7 so I purchased a Boss Hogg. I'm a Spot Hogg believer so take my opinion for what it is worth. Then again, pretty much anyone I have ever known who has tried a Spot Hogg is a believer. The product is just that good.

Comment

Lots of Spott Hogg crazies out there! I think they make a great product and have shot with their sights.

As a college kid I can really afford that (even though I did just buy a Z7...that i couldnt afford either)

But I went with a Tru-Glo Microbrite and I have had FANTASTIC results and would recommend it to anyone. Cheaper and lighter...best sight for the money IMHO

ac

p.s. mine is all .10 pins to 60 yds

Comment

Have the hogg-it on my all black DXT and it is a great sight. Can't go wrong with a spott hog

Comment

I have had a spot hogg-it for about 2 years and I must say it is the easiest sight to set up and toughest sight I have ever owned. Top quality all the way. Make sure you get the wrapped model. You can't go wrong with any of there sights. Good luck!

Comment

Best sights I have ever used......you will love any spott hog.

Comment

I like the Real Deal model or the Hogg-it model but they look well built.

Comment

Make sure you are getting the Hunter Hogg-It and not the standard Hogg-It. The standard Hogg-It is more of a target sight.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                  Make sure you are getting the Hunter Hogg-It and not the standard Hogg-It. The standard Hogg-It is more of a target sight.
                  I really like the standard hogg it, pull it in for hunting and out for 3D if you want to. Best of both world's in one sight.

Comment

I forget which one I have. Cost me around $180 and it came with the micro adjustments. Love it man!

Comment

Have x2 Hogg Its and x1 Hunter Hogg It on three bows with no gripes. Have a Sword Centurion single pin on another bow I really like if you ever think about an adjustable slider.

Comment

Re: Spott Hogg

Originally posted by Adgerc15
                        Lots of Spott Hogg crazies out there! I think they make a great product and have shot with their sights.

As a college kid I can really afford that (even though I did just buy a Z7...that i couldnt afford either)

But I went with a Tru-Glo Microbrite and I have had FANTASTIC results and would recommend it to anyone. Cheaper and lighter...best sight for the money IMHO

ac

p.s. mine is all .10 pins to 60 yds
                        I have one too! .29, .19, and .10 pins. Best sight out there for the money.

Comment

I have the hogg-it, 7 pin, .010. The most adjustable and easily-fine-tunable site I've ever had. I can't wait to buy another bow just so I can get another spot-hogg!

Comment

I have had a spott hogg it for along time . I really like it . I also like my new armortech I put on my new bow .

Comment

I love my Hogg It!

Comment

Working...
                              X