Anyone use a Scott Rhino release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use a Scott Rhino release

Thinking about going to a hook type release. Have been using a Scott Dual Caliper for hunting and a Carter Chocolate addiction for target. Thinking about going to the Rhino for everything, need feed back on this release.

I have a 10 year old rhino and a 4 year old rhino and love them both. I would recommend them to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Head Hunter View Post
      I have a 10 year old rhino and a 4 year old rhino and love them both. I would recommend them to anyone.
      Have you looked at the new model ?

Comment

I know you didn't mention this one, but have you looked at the Carter Index Finger releases?? I use the 2-shot and it's awesome!

Comment

I have two. Use one that is about 6-8 years old. Have new one in pack. They discontinued, I got one from Scott direct at discounted price. It is quick hookup to D-loop. I tried a Scott Little Bitty Goose, went back to Rhino.

Comment

I like a hook type release. I think you get a "cleaner" release with one. I use a TRU Ball Sabretooth thumb release most of the time but I have been playing with a TRU BAll Short-N-Sweet that I also like.

Comment

Take it for who said it, but I was talking with my Scott rep last Thursday. Asking which is better that kind of thing. He mentioned that is the best seller of theirs!

Comment

Working...
              X