Photo Contest #29 - Shadow - Deadline June 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Contest #29 - Shadow - Deadline June 1st

Tough decision....I had a couple that intrigued me, but think Shadows could be fun. Pics must be taken between today and the deadline at midnight, June 1st. The picture may or may not include the object itself, but the shadow must be there.

I would post a few pics on the topic, but having computer issues. I'm sure someone will post up some to get the ideas flowing.

Looking forward to seeing the creativity submitted for the contest.

cool!

Comment

Great topic, Mary!

Comment

Now that we finally have some sun in NE Texas, this could be a great topic! Very nice, Mary.
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

This should be very interesting. I don't think I have much chance with the talent on here, but I plan to at least participate this time.

Comment

I like these contests. I'm no photographer but I do enjoy looking at good pictures. So can anyone submit a picture? On this topic, are you looking for a good picture of a shadow, or an interesting picture due to a shadow?

I always like this picture because of the shadow.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by b.latiolais; 05-20-2009, 02:51 PM.

Comment

You bet you're welcome to participate, b. There will be a thread posted by Mary on June 1st (or maybe a day or two before) that will be the thread where we can post our official contest entry pics. Rules are that the picture must have been taken during the contest period (5/20/09 thru 6/1/09 at midnight), and we can enter one picture per person.

People will post old pictures that fit the idea of the contest theme on this thread, but this isn't the contest thread. There is always confusion about that. (You might not be confused about it, but a lot of people always are.)

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Comment

[ATTACH]97374[/ATTACH]

Comment

Comment

Here is an old favorite of mine.

Click to see the BIG truck.

Comment

Does a silouette count as a shadow?

Comment

creative interpretation is encouraged... So, if I took a picture from within a shadow (subject blocking out the light source), I would use it. Hmm...this gives me another idea. The sun and clouds haven't exactly been cooperating lately. Where were these clouds and storms when "Sky" was the topic?

Comment

Mommy-to-be

This is my daughter when she was due with her youngest. I took this on my old film camera.
                          Attached Files

Comment

No a silouette is not the same.. now if it is in the forum of a shadow then it could be entered.. This is a great topic.. I love some of the pics at the top.. Cant wait to see what everyone comes up with...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X