Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBHVJ #38 - Kayaking the Upper Guadalupe with Mary and Colette!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBHVJ #38 - Kayaking the Upper Guadalupe with Mary and Colette!

Last weekend we made a couple of paddle trips on different stretches of the Upper Guad. Firday I paddled with Jeanette, Courtney and her friend Katya, my brother Mark and his ston Micah. We had multiple issues on that trip (including a treble hook from a Rattle Trap burried deep in Jnet's finger - she taped the entire RT to her finger and paddled 8 miles! ) so I didn't get any video.

Mary and Colette came up Friday night and the three of us (Jeanette and Courtney went to the Frio) found a different stretch of river to paddle, thanks to input from our good friend, Todd Gaither.

It was a fantastic trip, other than enountering a dead deer and two domestic goats that were injured or ill on the bank of the river.We started early and finished at dark on essentially the longest day of the year, and we still weren't ready to be done.

Were the three incapacitated animals a conincdence or do you think there was something more? Did I do the right thing in dispatching the secoond one? Should I have done the same with the third?
    My Flickr Photos

Sounds like a great time!!!

Comment

very cool!!!

Comment

Awesome video as always!

Comment

Very nice footage! Looks like y'all had a great day. Thank you for letting us ride along!

Comment

Next time, I say parachute hammocks and we just stay!

Seriously best time I have had in a long time.....ready to go back ASAP!

Comment

Another great video....Is it OK to laugh when the mayor stumbled in the water?..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Another great video....Is it OK to laugh when the mayor stumbled in the water?..
                Yes! Did you hear me cracking up? Typical, that is all I will say

Comment

Always enjoy your videos, looks like yall had alot of fun! I guess Mary can use that $60 on a new paddle, lol.

Comment

Looks like good memories were made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
                      Always enjoy your videos, looks like yall had alot of fun! I guess Mary can use that $60 on a new paddle, lol.

Nah...she's going to save that for more Titos on the next trip!
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                        Looks like a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Great video, river looked awesome! I need a kayak!! I think ya did right by ending the suffering goat. Not sure what was going on with all those down animals, very strange!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you, that was very enjoyable to watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X