Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
    Went the Lowe’s route thanks
    I thought the Lowes sale didn't start until Thursday or Friday?

Comment

Super 1 Foods has T-bones $4.97lb and Porterhouse steaks for $5.97lb. Just stocked up!

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
        Super 1 Foods has T-bones $4.97lb and Porterhouse steaks for $5.97lb. Just stocked up!
        Yep and Brookshires has Bone In Ribeyes for $5.99 I believe. Can't decide if I want to stop by Brookshires or Super 1 on the way home. You did leave a few at S1 didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
          I thought the Lowes sale didn't start until Thursday or Friday?
          Haha your right. Went into Lowe’s today to pickup up some jalapeño Bonnie plants. Walked into the store and saw the display with the sales price. So I picked up a two pack of kingsford and put them in the basket. Went to check out and the total was way high. I questioned the price and told the cashier that the charcoal is on sale. She called for help and her supervisor showed up. She said the sale doesn’t start until tomorrow. And I paniced and said well the sales sign is up. So they were going to have to get a manager to override the price. At this point I felt like a complete dumb *** and offered to not buy and come back tomorrow as I’m holding up a line ten people deep. But the manager showed up didn’t even question it. Fixed the price and I was outta there

Comment

No ribeyes on sale? BS!

Comment

My bad....HEB has ribeyes for $4.77!

Spareribs for $1.00

Only at the little stores....not the yuppie market.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                Yep and Brookshires has Bone In Ribeyes for $5.99 I believe. Can't decide if I want to stop by Brookshires or Super 1 on the way home. You did leave a few at S1 didn't you?
                They had plenty. I did put a dent in the meat case though!

Comment

This isn't gonna be like the briskets is it???[emoji16]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                    We're down a vehicle right now. I don't have time to go to one here in Dallas. Have to get home to pick up the granddaughter from school. I wish we had Albertson's in Allen.
                    Theres one right up the road off 75 and Eldorado. I'll be heading there tomorrow!

Comment

Academy has a good sale on charcoal, two bags for $7.99 kingsford! i'll be stuck in Turkey for the holiday, looking at all the good BBQ and sides on TBH!!

Comment

Can anyone post a direct link to the brisket please. I just want to stock up and there a 1.99 here. But baby backs and spare ribs were buy one get one free so 1.50 a lb. Limit was four. I'll be going back for more.
                        Thick-cut T-Bones were 4.99

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          My bad....HEB has ribeyes for $4.77!

Spareribs for $1.00

Only at the little stores....not the yuppie market.
                          Dang. Thought I got a good deal at 1.50 I'll have to check mine

Comment

Going by Lowes today and stock up. Nobody has briskets on sale in the Round Rock area. Haven't seen em on sale around here in a year or too.

Comment

Heading to Lowes in Allen for my yearly charcoal buy!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X