Ot2 Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ot2 Help

Decided to purchase and the one arrow I want to build isn’t listed. Tried to have it added and was told next database update. Well database update has come and gone, no arrow addition. Finally received reply after several days and was basically told next update but no idea when that will happen. A lot of money to spend for no support.

Anyway, does anybody have a Carbon Injexion in 280 listed in one of the older programs.
    Also just to compare I put specs in OT2 and Archers Advantage and then spec’d a 4mm FMJ and came out drastically different in all parameters.why are the results so different in each program?
    It shows me being spines too weak in AA but optimal with OT2. Also weights/Speeds/GPI/and FOC are different. I have double and triple checked all data and it is all the same in each.
    Any ideas??

Nobody???? 65 views and nobody can help?

Comment

Only seeing them as stiff as 330.

Comment

Thanks for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by Lakotah View Post
          Nobody can help because none of us have that arrow either. Mine also stops at 330 for Carbon Injexion.

Comment

Ok, I tried both programs with the 330 spine and AA shows a weak spine and OT2 show optimal.
            AA weights and speed seems to be closer to my actual results while OT2 weights and speeds are slightly off.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm just trying to better understand these programs (I have read all the help and instructions on both programs, some things are left to be desired on both with explanations of some of the features and not very helpful) and build a good arrow without becoming too weak.
            I spec'd out a 26.750" arrow as well as a 27" arrow and shot them through the chrono at the shop, then weighed them.
            Compared the actual info with the theoretical info both programs calculated.
            Both programs show some slight differences in final parameters.
            I know it may not show exactly the same for all parameters, and I don't expect it to be. I have checked the data numerous times on both programs to make sure every input is the same on both.

OT2 shows weight to be 6grains off and 1fps off. Arrow shaft shows Good.
            AA shows weight to be 4/10" difference and speed is the same, but Arrow shaft shows weak.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakotah View Post

Some of us have no freakin clue what you are even talking about

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post

Some of us have no freakin clue what you are even talking about
                Thats may be true, but this website (Texas Bowhunter) is the site that I read so much about both programs and originally guided me to these programs to begin with. So I drank the koolaid LOL

Comment

Programs are starting points. Ontarget is the best I’ve used.

Yes the programs all vary between each other. As far as spine and the data not being there. All you need to do is use any arrow in that data that has same spine rating. It will all be the same. Only difference is weight,foc,and speed. But we don’t really care about them we only really need to see if spine is close. Then you tune from there.

Comment

Working...
                  X