Peas Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peas Plus

Has anyone used Peas Plus as a substitute for a protein feed or corn?

our deer in san angelo wouldnt eatthem but my east etxas deer ate them pretty good

Comment

I mix peas with 16% protein and my hill country deer love it. They will pick the peas out of the protein. I've been using them the last two years and have great result. I think it has helped the deer put on as much horn as they can. I'm very impressed with them. And the cost of peas is cheat compared to protein. I get peas bulk from the panhandle. 6000lbs of peas is about 500$

Comment

Is anyone seeing a price for this anywhere?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I used it with 20 protein, corn and roasted soybean mix on a lease in Childress. The deer destroyed it all. I just filled the protein feeder at my house with the same mixture. I will let you know how they take to it here.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
            I used it with 20 protein, corn and roasted soybean mix on a lease in Childress. The deer destroyed it all. I just filled the protein feeder at my house with the same mixture. I will let you know how they take to it here.

Price?

Comment

$12.95 a 50

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                $12.95 a 50

Okay, heck I pay 12 or 20% protein.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                  Okay, heck I pay 12 or 20% protein.

The place I bought mine everything I got was 12.95. Lol. He did however tell me that his cost on the peas was 11.00 a bag.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, I'm going to give it a try when I fine a place close to me to buy some.

Comment

There used to be a place around Cut & Shoot that sold a mix 16 years ago that had black eye peas, green peas, soy beans and corn mixed together. It was like $10 a bag for it back then so I would only use it to fill clean 2 liter bottles and put out when I would hunt. Come back out the next morning and I would have to hunt for the bottle which was usually 40-50 yards away and smashed flat. I only wish I had a trail camera back then or could find that mix now!

Comment

14.95 a fifty in Bowie TX

Comment

If buying a pallet at a time at mill in Vernon $11.50 a bag.
                          If buying further south in the state at a feed store I’ve found $18 to $15 a bag. Is anyone getting a better deal along the IH 10 corridor?

Comment

Originally posted by RanchFrag View Post
                            If buying a pallet at a time at mill in Vernon $11.50 a bag.
                            If buying further south in the state at a feed store I’ve found $18 to $15 a bag. Is anyone getting a better deal along the IH 10 corridor?
                            Which mill and what is the mix? Anyone know if bags of peas are available in Vernon?

Comment

We are opening a store in Decatur west of town on 380 in about 4 weeks. We will have a soybean/corn mix and Double Down protein available in our overhead bulk bin. We will also be renting our 3 ton feeder filling trailers. Also, we will have our full line of products including feeders and we just got setup as a dealer for Krivoman blinds so we will have them on hand also.

Comment

Working...
                              X