Which cell cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which cell cam

Which cellular camera should I buy. I saw the email about some of them not being able to be activated after next month but i am assuming that is just the older 3G ones.

I do not have much experience in all the brands But I did write a post about the Spartan .. Thus far I love it super easy to make changes , take pic and video etc .. Nothing like watching the videos I went with the ATT one as that is what has the best service out there .

I bought the base model paid 279 . best money I have spent I look at all my other cams and think I should sell them and buy another of these .

Comment

Service on the 3G Spartan with Verizon will end this year. It will still work as a normal trail cam per Spartan. If you currently own a Verizon 3G GoCam, they will sell you a 4G at a discount. How large the discount is depends on how long you've had your camera. You have to the end of July to make this decision. All that is from the Spartan rep who I talked to Tuesday.

I was thinking about the new model for less than $300, I think it's the Impulse, but it has an internal antenna with no provision for an external, so on my place, it probably wouldn't be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        Service on the 3G Spartan with Verizon will end this year. It will still work as a normal trail cam per Spartan. If you currently own a Verizon 3G GoCam, they will sell you a 4G at a discount. How large the discount is depends on how long you've had your camera. You have to the end of July to make this decision. All that is from the Spartan rep who I talked to Tuesday.

I was thinking about the new model for less than $300, I think it's the Impulse, but it has an internal antenna with no provision for an external, so on my place, it probably wouldn't be good.

no plans to stop with AT& t right ??

Comment

Covert is the only way to go imo. All 3G Verizon cell cams will go away, it is not brand specific. Get a Covert 4G / LTE. Their customer service is above the others.

Comment

I have a Snyper and the solar system that that they make as well. Been in the field for 10 months and working great...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
              Covert is the only way to go imo. All 3G Verizon cell cams will go away, it is not brand specific. Get a Covert 4G / LTE. Their customer service is above the others.
              This!! Their panel and rechargeables. Set it and forget it.

Comment

sub'd, this seems like a very interesting thread

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                  this. Also I posted a deal alert about three weeks ago. We got a code black for my dad for under $300.

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
                    no plans to stop with AT& t right ??
                    [quote=stickemhard3;13455420. All 3G Verizon cell cams will go away, it is not brand specific. [/quote]

^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                    X