No announcement yet.

Speeding Ticket...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love "Mikey". He's a biking fool!! He tells me about doing 50-100mile bike rides like it's no big deal. He's a health nut and even when he was a little kid they said he already had a solid 6pk ab. That cop needs a butt chewing!!

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
      That cop needs a butt chewing!!
      Why? For doing his job?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Why? For doing his job?
        For not bump drafting the fool off the road...

Comment

But sir, I wasn't even in my big chainring yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
            But sir, I wasn't even in my big chainring yet.
            LOL

I crashed on June 2nd @ 41 mph on a downill run on the MTB, that was plenty of excitement.

Some of these tri guys that do IM have crazy big chainrings.

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
              I love "Mikey". He's a biking fool!! He tells me about doing 50-100mile bike rides like it's no big deal. He's a health nut and even when he was a little kid they said he already had a solid 6pk ab. That cop needs a butt chewing!!

Why for doing his job? Hell I would have been arrested for doing that in a car or on a motorcycle. They want to ride on roads made for cars they sure as hell need to follow the law same as the rest of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

seriously, ive gone faster than that on a barstool.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                  LOL

I crashed on June 2nd @ 41 mph on a downill run on the MTB, that was plenty of excitement.

Some of these tri guys that do IM have crazy big chainrings

54t and 56t with 56t being the most common, if ya can turn it.

My 10sp cog set is 23-11. Campy Record derailer on Shamo compatible hubs. Yes, it's a hybird cog set.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                    Why for doing his job? Hell I would have been arrested for doing that in a car or on a motorcycle. They want to ride on roads made for cars they sure as hell need to follow the law same as the rest of us.

And that sir, I agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post

Quit being a drama queen, Mikey is a very well known Weatherford figure so to speak, the man always has a smile and is the most polite person you could hope to meet and rides his bicycle everywhere legally like most that drive cars. Its not like he argued about the ticket, he took his lumps and went about his day..the officer did his job..

Im sure you speed daily...

Please don't turn this thread into a ***** fest about cyclists.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        54t and 56t with 56t being the most common, if ya can turn it.

My 10sp cog set is 23-11. Campy Record derailer on Shamo compatible hubs. Yes, it's a hybird cog set.

Pie plates!!!!

I have a 36t front and 11-46t on the rear, top out around 34 mph unless Im on a heck of a hill..lol

Comment

good

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                            Quit being a drama queen, Mikey is a very well known Weatherford figure so to speak, the man always has a smile and is the most polite person you could hope to meet and rides his bicycle everywhere legally like most that drive cars. Its not like he argued about the ticket, he took his lumps and went about his day..the officer did his job..

Im sure you speed daily...

Please don't turn this thread into a ***** fest about cyclists.

Dont give a **** how well known, liked, or respectful the guy is. He hits a kid going 55 in a 30 the kid is just as dead bike, car, or motorcycle. This whole thread is the equivalent of a Ferrari driver bragging about getting a ticket for going down the same road at least a car is big enough and loud enough to be seen and heard. Been almost ran over by these jackwagons on bikes hauling *** down roads that are marked at 15-20 mph because of pedestrian traffic. And besides my post was in response to a dude that seems to think bikers are above the law. A bike gets a ticket for 25 over thats fine but going 5 over on the interstate is the end of the world. Give me a break.

Comment

We used to have chain lier at work that claimed he got a speeding ticket on 42st in Odesda for going 70 on a bicycle. He said he would have been going faster but had to stop for a red light and hadn't gotten back up to top speed.

Comment

I can get it up to 44 on the hill in front of my house

Comment

Working...
                                X