Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most famous person from your high school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooks TX

Billy Sims 1978 Heisman Trophy, NFL Rookie of the Year 1980
    Durwood Merrill MLB Umpire
    Jeremiah Trotter NFL Pro Bowler, ‘93 graduated with my younger brother.

Shane Halter MLB Player

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Interesting! No idea, but a ton of NFL players have come from West St. John High School......and still churning them out.
      Ha! I passed right in front of it last Sunday morning... I like 3127, scenic!

Comment

Originally posted by Swamprat View Post
        Ha! I passed right in front of it last Sunday morning... I like 3127, scenic!
        That would be it!!!![emoji95][emoji1270][emoji95] The stadium is affectionately known as "Sugarcane Stadium!"[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Apparently, I am!
          Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
          Like Dale Moser, I humbly think I’m am.

Well, you girls have a lot to be humble about!

How's our boy, the Walkman, doing?

Comment

Lanier High School (now known as Juan Navarro High School) in Austin, Tx.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
              Jeromy Burnitz of MLB fame

Rock Cartwright, NFL running back. Rock was a few years behind me. His brother Rodney was/is a beast of a dude, and a heck of a character.

You can add Andrew Cashner as well. Graduated with me in 05 pitches currently for Baltimore Orioles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Katy High School

Clint Black (dropout) – country singer
                Andy Dalton (2006) – NFL quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals
                John Dehlin (1987) – prominent Mormon podcaster and LGBT activist
                Joel Dehlin (1984) – chief Information Officer for the LDS Church
                Jorge Diaz (1992) – NFL football player for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Dallas Cowboys.
                Terrence Frederick (2008) – NFL defensive back for the New Orleans Saints
                Eric Heitmann (1998) – NFL football player
                Bo Levi Mitchell (2008) – quarterback for Eastern Washington University 2010 National Championship, 2011 Walter Payton Award winner – Current starting quarterback for the Calgary Stampeders, Grey Cup champion (2014, 2018) , Grey Cup Most Valuable Player (2014, 2018)
                Ryan Mouton (2004) – NFL football player (2009-2013)
                Sage Northcutt (2014) – Professional MMA Fighter. Currently fights in the UFC.
                Mike Swick – retired professional Mixed Martial Artist, competed on the inaugural season of The Ultimate Fighter
                Renée Zellweger (1987) – actress
                Sean Rouse - ? Comedian

Comment

David Koresh- Garland High School

Comment

Originally posted by TXMark View Post
                    I have been to Alvord. You may be correct sir.

Comment

This is what Wikipedia says are the most notable alumni from Brenham High School

Malcom Brown (Class of 2012), professional football player
                      Cecil Cooper (Class of 1967), professional baseball player
                      Lois Kolkhorst (Class of 1982), state politician, state representative from Brenham from 2001-2015, and state senator since 2015
                      Roosevelt Leaks (Class of 1971), professional football player
                      Chuck Machemehl (Class of 1964), professional baseball player
                      Frank Malina (Class of 1930), aeronautical engineer, rocket researcher, artist
                      Gus Franklin Mutscher (Class of 1950), state politician, former Speaker of the Texas House of Representatives (1969-1972)
                      Joe Routt, professional football player, Bronze Star Medal recipient, posthumous hall of fame inductee (College Texas Sports: 1952, National Football: 1962)
                      Ricky Seilheimer (Class of 1978), professional baseball player
                      Limas Sweed (Class of 2003), professional football player
                      Wilson Whitley (Class of 1973), professional football player

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                        You can add Andrew Cashner as well. Graduated with me in 05 pitches currently for Baltimore Orioles

Cash is a good dude. He's friends of a friend of mine. Hung out with him a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Well, you girls have a lot to be humble about!

How's our boy, the Walkman, doing?

He’s hanging out with the most famous Kirbyville High School, CO 1990 graduate, in history like nothing was ever wrong

Comment

Tommy Kramer, San Antonio Lee

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post

He’s hanging out with the most humble Kirbyville High School, CO 1990 graduate, in history like nothing was ever wrong

Fify!

Glad he is doing well!

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
                              Tommy Kramer, San Antonio Lee
                              He got famous at Rice!

Comment

Hughes Springs...
                                Wright Patman
                                Homer (Mike) Jenkins

Comment

Working...