Photos From CCC Men's Group Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos From CCC Men's Group Fishing

Our men's group meets on Wednesday evenings, and as often as possible we like to do "man stuff". Yesterday, after being rained out for three straight weeks, we fished behind one of our member's house and ate Bratsurst for supper. Here are a few photos from the evening.

This is Charles' (Oneway) grandson, Mark, with the first fish he's ever caught by himself. Way to go, Markie!

This one was actually taken at my office yesterday afternoon. He was slithering across our gravel yard, and stopped to pose long enough for me to take a few photos.

Michael
    My Flickr Photos

Really nice pictures Michael. I especially like the gentleman with the hat on and the fish on the line....he just kinda looks baffled It also looks like ya'll have a really nice time

Comment

The slitherer is a Southern Black Racer. Was this in Paris?

Comment

You got some "texture" in the first portrait!

Nicely done. The snake shot is great!

Comment

I really like the first one Michael, it has a lot of character!

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
            The slitherer is a Southern Black Racer. Was this in Paris?
            Yes, behind my office. There were actually two. I wasn't sure what it was.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Well done Michael.

Comment

Nice portraits!!

BTW, acronyms bug me, and I only see CC Men....where's the other "C" ???????

Comment

nice pics good job

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                    Nice portraits!!

BTW, acronyms bug me, and I only see CC Men....where's the other "C" ???????
                    Covenent Christian Church
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                      You got some "texture" in the first portrait!

Nicely done. The snake shot is great!

That's what I was thinking. Great shots, Michael!

Comment

Yes Michael you are awesome, Mark Jr is the greatest Blessing to us besides his sisters, We are raising Mark Jr, Malorie, Hayley and Emaly, we lost their Dad 5 years ago. My wife had three sons when we got married so technically Mark Jr is my son/Grandson, but Like I tell him and his sisters I am just being Dad til we get to Heaven and we get their Dad back and mine too! Thank You Michael for giving me an awsome memory in color. PS that is me and Emaly in the background of that pic!

Comment

How bout that new Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
                            Yes Michael you are awesome, Mark Jr is the greatest Blessing to us besides his sisters, We are raising Mark Jr, Malorie, Hayley and Emaly, we lost their Dad 5 years ago. My wife had three sons when we got married so technically Mark Jr is my son/Grandson, but Like I tell him and his sisters I am just being Dad til we get to Heaven and we get their Dad back and mine too! Thank You Michael for giving me an awsome memory in color. PS that is me and Emaly in the background of that pic!
                            You are awesome, Charles! Dad, Grandpa...whatever you call it, you are a great role model for Mark, Malory, Emaly and Haley. I consider each part of my family as well.
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Nice images of an assorted group but they all have one thing in common. There is some character in those images. Congrats to young Mark on his first and having it captured.

Comment

Working...
                              X