Corpus: $$$ Oppertunity w/wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corpus: $$$ Oppertunity w/wedding

Some friends of ours is getting married during the 1st week in June.

They are looking for someone to shoot some photo's of the event.

Due to their budget, I asked if they were interested in having a full blown photographer come in and do professional photo's with prints, books, the works, etc...

All they are interested in, is someone to take some great quality photo's of the wedding in a digital format.

I thought I would throw this out there for some of you folks with great cameras to make some money back.

If your interested give me a call to see roughly what you would charge, etc...

Joe Williams

I can give you the name of the guy I used in Austin. He took some of the best photos I have seen. Not a bad one in the bunch. He gave us all the negatives on disc and even edited some of the photos at no extra cost. We wanted someone to take a lot of candid shots (not posed) and he did an excellent job of capturing what we wanted. I'll ask the wife tonight to send me his name and number and what he charged us. He is located in Austin though.

Comment

Did Brandon invite you to his wedding also?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
        I can give you the name of the guy I used in Austin. He took some of the best photos I have seen. Not a bad one in the bunch. He gave us all the negatives on disc and even edited some of the photos at no extra cost. We wanted someone to take a lot of candid shots (not posed) and he did an excellent job of capturing what we wanted. I'll ask the wife tonight to send me his name and number and what he charged us. He is located in Austin though.
        Please share! they aren't the only ones in need of a wedding photographer

WS - congrats to your friends!!!!
        Last edited by TexAg08; 04-29-2008, 08:32 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Let me know what weekend...I MIGHT be interested. Here are some pics I took of my sister in law's wedding in Cancun a couple of weeks ago. At the ceremony, they had an official photographer, so I was not able to get any real good shots, but I think I got a few nice ones for my first time.

Sonny

Comment

No Joe, I wasn't aware of Brandon's.

Sonny, I have forwarded your flickr, site on to the bride to be. Looks good!

Comment

Here's the info on the photographer that I used for my wedding:

Thomas Meredith
              Photojournalist
              512-632-8120
              www.tmeredithphoto.com

Comment

Working...
              X