Cinnamon Creek custom Strings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinnamon Creek custom Strings

Has anyone bought the custom strings from Cinnamon Creek need new strings and was just wondering yalls take on them just wanted to say also i am new to hunting and bow shooting but this site is awsome learned alot already reading the threads thanks again for your time

I did and I had some sticker shock when I went to pay. For strings and cables it cost me almost $200 out the door. I was expecting them to be around $100 tops, but then again I had no clue how much I could have gotten them done elsewhere.

I should have asked first because putting $200 strings and cables on my old bow is like putting shiny chrome 20's on a pinto. I would have much rather used that $200 towards a new bow. I like the guys at CCR, just seemed high to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallascowboys View Post
      Has anyone bought the custom strings from Cinnamon Creek need new strings and was just wondering yalls take on them just wanted to say also i am new to hunting and bow shooting but this site is awsome learned alot already reading the threads thanks again for your time
      I like your team too, but BOY ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE A BEATING!

$200 is a lot for strings, ouch.

Comment

Thanks for the reply i called up there yesterday and they quoted $130 i will have to call again and make sure

Comment

My last set of stings we made by Kyle at CCR. Best set of strings I've ever had. I've always shot Winners Choice before but gave Kyle a shot and will get more from him in the future. I paid $130 and that was installed. I'm sure there are cheeper ones out the and for all I know better. I've never had Korbins but was gonna give them a shot one of these days just to try em. You can't go wrong with Kyles strings though.

Comment

thanks i will give kyle a shot just like going local if i can do you know if thats for strings and cables thanks again for all the answers

Comment

I put a CCR string on my bow and have been very pleased. It was kinda expensive, but their customer service is great. I recommend them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallascowboys View Post
                thanks i will give kyle a shot just like going local if i can do you know if thats for strings and cables thanks again for all the answers
                Strings and cables installed!

Comment

Kyle makes the best strings out there imo .

Comment

Tbh string from korbin"s

Warranty for Regular Strings (Not Diamond Coat or Scruffy (see below)
                    As a company we believe in making every bowstring in a manner that will bring glory to God. That means that we give our best to each string set.
                    First and foremost your satisfaction is very important to us. We will do everything we can to keep you satisfied, but as with all business there are limitations to our warranty. Our warranty follows that of all major string manufactures, with the exception of our desire to keep you satisfied and using our string sets. We all strings purchased through your dealer are covered under our warranty as well.

Because of the nature of our product, Korbin’s Achery products have no explicit warranty except as follows: Peep sights (such as True peep and Super Peep) installed as directed are guaranteed not to rotate on draw when used by a release shooter. All cam servings and center servings are guaranteed against serving separation. ( If properly installed, used and maintained as recommended on bows in good working order -properly aligned cams, good cable slide, etc. ). String creep beyond what is expected during break in period is also covered. These warranties extend for 1 year from the date of purchase. If you have a problem with any of our products, please contact us directly at korbinsarchery@gmail.com If the problem is found to be the result of material or workmanship, Korbin’s Archery may at its option, repair or replace the item. All warranty claims will be assessed by Korbin’s Archery. and the decisions will be final and uncontestable. (Certain center serving applications, especially when used with hard jaw releases, as well as problems arising from cable slides or improper installation, are not covered by warranty). Installing brass nocks over center serving will void warranty.Please contact us for details.

All Korbin's Diamond Coat strings sold through an Authorized Korbin's dealer come with a non-transferable 2-year warranty. This warranty protects against failures of the product due to defects in material or workmanship and does not include damage due to abuse, misuse or modification. The following exclusions apply:
                    Serving separation due to moving of nock and/or D Loop
                    Fuzzing
                    Cutting of string not associated with wear (such as peep installation and/or broadheads)
                    The original purchaser must present the original sales receipt along with the defective string at the time of the warranty claim.

SCRUFFY STRING SETs
                    Our Scruffy String Sets are not warrantied.

Warranty Service

We strive to have all warranty returns strings shipped out the door and on its way back to your or your dealer within 48 hours of receiving the original string here at Korbin's. We need you and we rely on you to keep in business. We strive to give you the best customer service in the industry.

All products requiring warranty service MUST be returned to an Authorized Dealer for inspection and diagnosis of any problem or returned directly back to us. Your Korbin's dealer can determine whether factory service is required, or if the service needed can be performed at the dealer's facility. In the event that a string must be returned for replacement, a Return Authorization (RA) number must first be obtained by you or your dealer for our diamond coat strings. IF the string set was purchased directly from us the purchaser MUST return the string set or part of the string as listed above.

The string owner is responsible for the return prepaid freight to Korbin's. No COD shipments will be accepted. Korbin's will perform the warranty service required and return the product to the owner or dealer prepaid.

- All methods of shipping by UPS or FED-EX only. Sender should insure all shipments.
                    - Korbin's reserves the right to substitute any parts required for warranty coverage at its sole discretion and for any reason.

IN NO INSTANCE DO WE OFFER MONEY BACK. YOUR STRINGS ARE MADE TO YOUR ORDER. IF YOU ENTER THE WRONG INFORMATION AND DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL TO DOUBLE CHECK THE INFORMATION WE MAKE THE STRING TO THE ORDER. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING SURE THIS INFORMATION IS CORRECT. WE DO NOT OFFER EXCHANGES FOR STRINGS SET IMPROPERLY ORDERED. SIMPLY CALL US BEFORE ORDERING OR LEAVE THE STRING LENGTHS SECTIONS BLANK DURING ORDERING TO AVOID THIS PROBLEM.
                    Korbin's Strings

Comment

$200 or so for strings and cables installed doesn't seem that high to me. I had a budy that was quoted $180 for strings and cables at Cabela's.....and Cabela's can't touch the service that you get from CCR!

Comment

180-200 is high as far as I can tell from my experience. No matter where you may have been used to service. Going rate at our shop is 110-120 strings, cables, installed and tuned. Hope this helps some folks in the near by area..
                        Hank

Comment

No way I'd pay that much for strings.

Comment

Get a set of Korbins, you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by ThwackerZ7X View Post
                              Get a set of Korbins, you won't be disappointed.
                              I guarantee you....for $200, I'd be disappointed!

Comment

Working...
                              X