Clear All

Congrats!

Comment

Very nice, congrats!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Grats Sippy awesome deer.

What feels like a long time ago I used to spend a lot of time on here. And every now and then I’ll pop back in. And inevitably I run into this junk. I’ll hit back and try another one, rinse repeat until I realize all I do is hit the back button. I know no one cares, seasons of life I guess but still sad.

Comment

Sippy, be proud of what you accomplished. I doubt 99% of the naysayers on this thread would have been able to draw their bow or even shoot if a buck like that if it walked out in front of them.
            Jealousy rears it's ugly head when someone kills a toad of a buck. Not sure if it was posted on this thread, but El Gato said it best with his post on giving a person a chance on a mature absolute monster buck for the full season, but if you did not kill it you owed him the money for the hunt. I wonder if anyone took him up on that offer?

Again, congrats on a great buck Sippy, I too am little jealous of your success!

Comment

Beautiful deer. Forget all they negativity.

Comment

Fantastic buck and a better bow kill! Congrats Sip!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  Children Please....

This is the second time I've had to say this on this thread. Don't make me have to say it a 3rd time.
                  I'll say it.

Y'all are out of control. Shame on you!
                  I was going to whack this thread since it is so out of control...but I am going to sit here, clean it and infract the next pissy comment made here. Ridiculous! Y'all are acting like junior high...GIRLS!

Comment

Originally posted by Coup de Grace
                    What surprises me most is that all the bosses on this forum did nothing to try to stop this constent put downs to Sippy what the heck has happened to this place, nothing good to say about the way a man hunts, move on, I thought we even had some sponsors that run high fence ranches?
                    We were trying to enjoy a weekend off hunting....

Comment

Hell I was reading the traditional fourm and them guys are excited to shoot a squirrel

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                        I'll say it.

I was going to whack this thread since it is so out of control...but I am going to sit here, clean it and infract the next pissy comment made here. Ridiculous! Y'all are acting like junior high...GIRLS!

As a jr high girl, my daughter was offended that you compared some of these guys to her

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          Children Please....

This is the second time I've had to say this on this thread. Don't make me have to say it a 3rd time.
                          lol!!!

Originally posted by Ironman
                          Don't make me count to three!

Ha! There are definitely a few arse whuppin's that need to be passed out!

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
                          Sippy, it’s been awhile. When you come back, you do it like a tornado ! Sweet buck.

Yep, quite a turbulence!

Face it. These threads are the ones people click on first.

Sipster, I congratulate you on your composure!

Comment

Congrats OP....chances are i will never harvest anything close to that size but
                            Every thing i do get on the ground is a trophy to me, same work goes into harvesting
                            Regardless of HF/LF no fence, size or sex... we all use cameras on are leases and go
                            To the areas with the most activity hoping for them to show up... dont see the diff....

Thanks for sharing your hunt, and Cudos for taking the negative like a champ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                              I'll say it.

Now y'all have done it!

Rule #4: Don't make Mary mad!

Comment

Congrats!!! Beautiful buck!!! Would make an awesome pedestal mount.

Comment

Working...
                                X