Some Random Pics from Alabama.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Random Pics from Alabama.......

thought since everyone else is starting a picture thread I would too........Please feel free to crtique in terms I can understand......Thanks and Enjoy......

Cool pictures. See any gators?

Comment

The ariboat driver found a nest of about 10-15 babies that are all about 10-12 inches long, but both times I went out they were hiding. the landowner says that the female is about 14' long. Hoping not to run into her........I am heading down to our south crew tomorrow and they see gators all over. Hoping to get some good pics of the gators......

Comment

That top pic is cool Will but it's best to find some open water and let the trees cast the reflection back to you with wide open glassy water for refraction effect.

Also scale down and look for things that kind of look cool with reflections. It's easier to get the mirror effect on smaller sections of water. Like these guys, shot down low with a mirror effect from the water to the palms. Add some lower light and glassy water (morning might work) and see what happens.

The 2nd pic has too much sun overpowering the pic.

Comment

Will if everyone else jumped off a bridge would you?

Comment

What part of Bama are you in? I spent the first 20 years of my life between Gulf Shores and Mobile Bay.

Comment

Rob nailed it on the crop, but also, do not be afraid to add some bling to it..... Sunshine is yellow; leaves are green and water there is brown

What camera do you have? Can you adjust your color temp with it?

BEFORE

AFTER

Last edited by Wildman; 04-28-2008, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks Rob and Danny. Definitly what I was looking for.

Jeremy,

I am in Jackson right now and getting ready to head to Stockton. Both or just north of Mobile........

Comment

Gotcha. I know right where your at.

That's my old stomping grounds.

Comment

If you can adjust your color temp., even in shade,come up to around 5000k and the sun in the picture will help you get a more saturated picture with oranges and greens. Making your water more saturated, your mid-tones stand out and your lighting more "morningish"

I adjusted Rob's example to show you the color saturation you could get in that picture.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice pics! If you are in Jackson, you are pretty close to my hunting lease!

Comment

Working...
                      X