Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Buc-cees biased against west texas???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Buc-cees biased against west texas???

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
    That was Multi-Family last time I heard.

The piece of property I’m talking about is west of those apartments that were recently built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m hoping they do, it would be a regular stop for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
        They are waiting on I-10 construction to finish Ha. There was a billboard on I-10 that said coming to Boerne in spring of 2021. If they came they didn't stay long
        Now you have me wondering if they are in fact going to build on Boerne.

Comment

I drove by the construction of one in Florence, SC a couple weeks back.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
            I am glad I hunt in one of those Grey counties
            I wish I could make a living in one of them!

No fewer than 10 stores withing 20 minutes of me, along with the corporate headquarters. Pass 3 on the way to deer camp, Bastrop is almost exactly halfway.

Comment

Buccess..Is great and I STOP any time I pass...

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                Buc-ees would be a great place to go if they got rid of the type of people that go to Buc-ees.

Lotta TBHers and hunters go to Bucees…. Are you a PETA lover?[emoji15][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  Buc-ees would be a great place to go if they got rid of the type of people that go to Buc-ees.
                  You should write them a strongly worded letter. I'm sure they will run off their customer base to appease you. Stores packed with customers are terrible for business

Comment

Never understood the hype. Buccees is great before 5am. Cheap ice, clean restrooms, ethanol free gas, polite employees. After 5am it's way too packed with folks wandering around awestruck as if they've never been in a convenience store before. Then add in all the tax breaks and incentives they demand so as to build their little gold mine. Guess I'm in the minority of people who aren't in love with a gas station. Kind of like whataburger, it's aight I spose.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Lotta TBHers and hunters go to Bucees…. Are you a PETA lover?[emoji15][emoji23]
                      Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                      You should write them a strongly worded letter. I'm sure they will run off their customer base to appease you. Stores packed with customers are terrible for business
                      Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                      Never understood the hype. Buccees is great before 5am. Cheap ice, clean restrooms, ethanol free gas, polite employees. After 5am it's way too packed with folks wandering around awestruck as if they've never been in a convenience store before. Then add in all the tax breaks and incentives they demand so as to build their little gold mine. Guess I'm in the minority of people who aren't in love with a gas station. Kind of like whataburger, it's aight I spose.

See FVR JR's bold.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        The piece of property I’m talking about is west of those apartments that were recently built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        ... Just west of the New Complex on the North Side of the Highway... Has a construction trailer with Baxter Contracting on it?

Baxter is one of my clients and generally Multi-family/ That Pad doesn't look flat or big enough for a Bucees. But, I haven't seen any plans and don't do 100% of their work either.

Comment

I've gotten enough bad gasoline from Bucees that I now just take people there for the random crap they sell. Still a cool store, great snacks and relatively good sandwiches for a gas station.

Luckily never got bad diesel from them.
                          Last edited by WItoTX; 10-12-2021, 02:15 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Working...
                          X