No announcement yet.

Cruz didn't endorse Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Cruz scored points tonight, thought.
    I, however, believe I know what he's about and I like and have liked him since he first ran for Senate.

Comment

IMO, Huckabee has never been a contender for president and during this cycle he wasn't even a serious candidate.
      He's only trying to stay in front of a mike or camera in an effort to sell more books with lame (and pandering) titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
        I don't think Cruz scored points tonight, thought.
        I, however, believe I know what he's about and I like and have liked him since he first ran for Senate.

Yep, me too, but lost respect for him tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          I was a Cruz supporter...but I don't disagree with you one bit. Not his finest moment...in a time where some sort of unity, from the ones supposed to be on the same side, is sorely needed.
          I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
            Given the amount of garbage Trump through out at Cruz...at his wife, father, etc... I really don't blame him one bit. It's one thing to mock a guy's policy's, his voting record, etc, but to make the vile statements about his wife and his father, was in my opinion shameful and not worthy of redemption, no matter how many votes Trump racked up.
            Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
              Yep, me too, but lost respect for him tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I haven't lost respect but it was a bad move by Cruz.
              He should have skipped the speech altogether.

Comment

Trump trusted Ted and was rewarded with a betrayal,
                Horse apples.
                Trump knew what would happen (or at least had a very good idea, since no one can see the future).
                It was theatrics, imo. Trump's stepping out at the end of Cruz's speech says that, to me.

Comment

Just confirms my primary vote.

Comment

Huckabee riding coat tails.

Comment

Great speech by Cruz, never been more proud of him than I am right now. He was threatened by both the RNC and the Trump campaign that they would say bad things about him, plant negative stories, etc., if he didn't endorse Trump. He was even threatened that 2 "conservative" national radio talkers would be all over him tomorrow if he didn't endorse Trump. Trump camp and RNC were actively whipping the booing on the floor. Cruz knew all that was coming and he stood his ground and said to vote your conscience. That is courage.

He used the words Liberty and Freedom more times in 10 minutes than Donald Trump has in the entirety of the campaign so far.

Funny: When Cruz says to vote your conscience and for someone who will defend the Constitution, Trumpists immediately know he's not talking about their guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                        He should have followed in Regan's foot steps. When he lost to Ford he spoke and endorsed him.
                        Reagan didn't endorse Ford.

Comment

Huckabee riding coat tails.
                          Huckabee angry Cruz took all his Iowa voters from 2008.

Comment

Horse apples.
                            Trump knew what would happen (or at least had a very good idea, since no one can see the future).
                            It was theatrics, imo. Trump's stepping out at the end of Cruz's speech says that, to me.
                            Both the RNC AND the Trump campaign had advance copies of Cruz's speech and knew exactly what he was going to say. Both the RNC and Trump tried to get him to change it but he wouldn't.

Comment

Huckabee doesn't have a leg to stand on concerning giving his word. That guy has more skeletons in his closet than a Halloween store. He might have been the most laughable republican "candidate" this cycle.

Comment

I should mention how humorous I find it that the Trumpists who did everything possible to be complicit with Trump in slandering and lying about Cruz, all the while calling him "Lyin' Ted", are now very upset that "Lyin' Ted" didn't endorse Trump. I'm honestly curious why they would care what "Lyin' Ted" said about anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X