What's this buck score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's this buck score?

I know these aren't the greatest of pics and there is only one in the daylight but what's y'alls best guess? I have no idea, I'm not good at scoring Im not gonna lie. First pic is from last year at the end of season. 2nd pic is 2015 and last pic is last year towards the end of season also. We have been watching him since 2014 when we got on the lease. I have a couple pics of him this year just not on my phone and not one during daylight yet this year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

High 170s hard to call off those pictures

Comment

dang these pictures look even worse on here...

Comment

150+

Comment

Definitely gets in the 70's IMO but just hard to tell with these pics.

Comment

maybe he will come out again during the day again since i have a new and better camera now. then i can get some better pics. the pics look a little better on my phone.

Comment

I am going to guess in the upper 160 range gross. Mass may push him above 170

Comment

As of last week he was still alive. He doesn't seem to make too many mistakes (coming out in the day) at least not on our lease. We have around 130 acres (low fence). Hopefully he has bred a lot of our does.

Comment

170 plus

Comment

Well I sure hope he makes it through this year seeing how I've already killed my buck (that's nothing compared to him but still a trophy to me), or my dad gets him.

Comment

My first guess was upper 60’s, but I could be 10% low.
                      Let us know !

BP

Comment

Mid 70's

Comment

He looks like 170 at first glance.

Comment

Working...
                          X