Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
    Awesome Friday Night!
    Might need to pull a late night assembling more parts.
    Great news!

Comment

Be there Sunday, hopefully!

Comment

I missed a photo op with the elusive Jerp.
        And one with Eric Pence and his lovely wife and family. My how his boys have grown!

I'll be there tomorrow evening at the booth again. We were pretty busy with just three of us there. And then one left. It was just a steady stream today/night. No long lines of youth waiting to shoot.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Be there Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            Be there Sunday
            I am thinking about going. Maybe we could meet in Gville and ride together!
            Ill Pm you my cell number

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              I missed a photo op with the elusive Jerp.
              And one with Eric Pence and his lovely wife and family. My how his boys have grown!

I'll be there tomorrow evening at the booth again. We were pretty busy with just three of us there. And then one left. It was just a steady stream today/night. No long lines of youth waiting to shoot.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

I stood near your booth today and right as I was about holler at ya, FND hollered at me to head over to the fish tank. Let's be sure to make contact tomorrow. [emoji1474]

Skinny

Comment

Awesome Friday Night!
                I'll see you tomorrow. Need to pick up a couple of camera mounts

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                  I'll see you tomorrow. Need to pick up a couple of camera mounts
                  Cool. #781 We'll have plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    I stood near your booth today and right as I was about holler at ya, FND hollered at me to head over to the fish tank. Let's be sure to make contact tomorrow. [emoji1474]

Skinny
                    Will do skinny . Should be there a little early this afternoon sometime. And working till close again.

Comment

If you're in the market for bino's, do yourself a favor and look at the Mavens. They are every bit as good as my Swarovski's for less than half the price. They use high end Japanese optics and are assembled in the US. I got a pair of 8X30's that are phenomenally good.

Comment

I left work early yesterday and got there right after they opened. I went straight to Mitch's booth and bought a Krivoman blind. (Been wanting one for years!) Then I stopped by and chatted with TexasGrown as he did his noble work with the kids at the LSBA booth. Also chatted with Gunnyart for a few minutes as he sold his fine products. I went by the fishing tank but nobody was there yet - sorry to say I had to get home and was out of there by 4:30 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          I left work early yesterday and got there right after they opened. I went straight to Mitch's booth and bought a Krivoman blind. (Been wanting one for years!) Then I stopped by and chatted with TexasGrown as he did his noble work with the kids at the LSBA booth. Also chatted with Gunnyart for a few minutes as he sold his fine products. I went by the fishing tank but nobody was there yet - sorry to say I had to get home and was out of there by 4:30 or so.
                          Yes, I missed the elusive Jerp too. Took the wife and kids yesterday from 5-7. Rodeo Goat for dinner after. Great family night....

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGeek View Post
                            Yes, I missed the elusive Jerp too. Took the wife and kids yesterday from 5-7. Rodeo Goat for dinner after. Great family night....
                            I'm headed up there in a bit and was gonna make it a quick trip but dang, now I'm hungry for a burger! Gonna have to hit up Rodeo Goat or Taps and Caps afterwords

Comment

Awesome Friday Night!

Where is your booth?

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                                I am thinking about going. Maybe we could meet in Gville and ride together!
                                Ill Pm you my cell number
                                I've got 6 with me. I'm loaded. But we can convoy. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X